Try 30 days of free premium.

How can I watch tvmaze videos from Turkey?

semsuc wrote 22 days ago: 0

I want to watch tvmaze videos from Turkey, but I get the error "This program is not available in your country". Is it possible to watch from Turkey? Help please?

momijigari wrote 22 days ago: 1

Please stop spamming.

There is no reason to post the same question in three different topics.

@david 

semsuc wrote 21 days ago: 1

I didn't spam, I wrote one wrongly, I couldn't delete it, and since I couldn't decide which section exactly, I wrote it in two places. If you know the answer to my question, write it.

JuanArango wrote 21 days ago: 1

@semsuc wrote:
I didn't spam, I wrote one wrongly, I couldn't delete it, and since I couldn't decide which section exactly, I wrote it in two places. If you know the answer to my question, write it.

you could try to use a VPN service.

semsuc wrote 21 days ago: 1

Thanks, I tried opera vpn but the result did not change

Cecile wrote 19 days ago: 1

TvMaze doesn't host any videos.

All trailers are hosted on Youtube

Aidan wrote 19 days ago: 1

@Cecile wrote:
TvMaze doesn't host any videos.

We do offer links to where you can stream things, though, so if one of those aren't working that's a valid complaint.

Cecile wrote 19 days ago: 1

@Aidan wrote:
We do offer links to where you can stream things, though, so if one of those aren't working that's a valid complaint.

You are right. Sorry, I completely forgot those links, as I don't use them.

david wrote 16 days ago: 1

@semsuc wrote:
I want to watch tvmaze videos from Turkey, but I get the error "This program is not available in your country". Is it possible to watch from Turkey? Help please?

So is this after clicking on one of the options in the "Watch now" screen? If so, for which show and which provider?

semsuc wrote 5 days ago: 1

Yes, all videos and chrome, opera etc.

Try 30 days of free premium.