Try 30 days of free premium.

Shows be loaded to Maze with the wrong air times!

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I guess I need to bring this problem up again and again and again about 2 or more episodes with the same air times! Tonight I found "Missing in Alaska" had 3 Episodes added to the site all on 25 October all of which air back-to-back-to-back on 4 November and all 3 episodes had the same airtimes on them of 22:00 which of course is not possible. I corrected the 1st episode to 20:00 and the 2nd to 21:00.

I also found "Drugs, Inc." had 2 Episodes added to the site on 31 October both episodes air back-to-back on 4 November and they both had the same airtimes on them of 22:00 which is not possible. I corrected 1 episode to it's correct airtime of 21:00.

Since I have mentioned this problem over and over and over again many times and it continues to happen I can only ask once again if you are going to add in new upcoming episodes to at least take a few extra seconds to see if 2 or more of them have the same airdate and if so correct any airtimes that will automatically then be incorrect? If you feel that you cannot spare the seconds or refuse to do this then please do not waste your time even adding these episodes to the site for U.S. shows and I will gladly add in new upcoming episodes myself so that I will not have to go back and correct them later on please?

I also request that this thread be left open so that we will have a record of all the episode airtimes that someone, myself or anyone else has to correct and maybe someday this problem just might finally go away if anyone cares that is besides me?

P.S. - Yes, I know mistakes happen but in this case it happens way too many times and that old excuse is being over stated way too often!

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I guess I need to bring this problem up again and again and again about 2 or more episodes with the same air times! Tonight I found "Missing in Alaska" had 3 Episodes added to the site all on 25 October all of which air back-to-back-to-back on 4 November and all 3 episodes had the same airtimes on them of 22:00 which of course is not possible. I corrected the 1st episode to 20:00 and the 2nd to 21:00.
I also found "Drugs, Inc." had 2 Episodes added to the site on 31 October both episodes air back-to-back on 4 November and they both had the same airtimes on them of 22:00 which is not possible. I corrected 1 episode to it's correct airtime of 21:00.
Since I have mentioned this problem over and over and over again many times and it continues to happen I can only ask once again if you are going to add in new upcoming episodes to at least take a few extra seconds to see if 2 or more of them have the same airdate and if so correct any airtimes that will automatically then be incorrect? If you feel that you cannot spare the seconds or refuse to do this then please do not waste your time even adding these episodes to the site for U.S. shows and I will gladly add in new upcoming episodes myself so that I will not have to go back and correct them later on please?
I also request that this thread be left open so that we will have a record of all the episode airtimes that someone, myself or anyone else has to correct and maybe someday this problem just might finally go away if anyone cares that is besides me?
P.S. - Yes, I know mistakes happen but in this case it happens way too many times and that old excuse is being over stated way too often!

Ron,

We do already have a topic for this called 'Edit Request', let's stick to that :)

Thomas wrote:
Ron,
We do already have a topic for this called 'Edit Request', let's stick to that :)

This is not an Edit request per say as I am not asking anyone to edit/fix something because I already fixed them as I stated?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Anyway for your answer Ron, if we import a bulk of episodes of that specific episode, we are unable to change time data, so yes, it could occur having a wrong entry. Usually this is fixed during scheduling conflicts, but thanks for fixing them.

Juan why did you remove the 3 New episodes that aired tonight 4 November 2015 for this show they were correct and I just now had to re-add them? Did you not even read my 1st comment at the top of this thread?

"I guess I need to bring this problem up again and again and again about 2 or more episodes with the same air times! Tonight I found"Missing in Alaska" had 3 Episodes added to the site all on 25 October all of which air back-to-back-to-back on 4 November and all 3 episodes had the same airtimes on them of 22:00 which of course is not possible. I corrected the 1st episode to 20:00 and the 2nd to 21:00."

Why did you remove them after Thomas had originally added them into the site on 25 October and I corrected the air time on them very early this morning, this makes no sense whatsoever I can't wait to hear this reason, I'm sure it's going to be a doosey (this is NOT a Cuss/Swear word in any Country in the world just in case anyone wonders)?

Missing in Alaska: Season 1Season 1Show Descriptions Hide DescriptionsEpisodeFirst AiredOnline VideoS01, E13Scared of the Bear God11/04/2015 S01, E12Swallowed by the Lake Dragon11/04/2015 S01, E11Alaska's Birds of Slay11/04/2015

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Juan why did you remove the 3 New episodes that aired tonight 4 November 2015 for this show they were correct and I just now had to re-add them? Did you not even read my 1st comment at the top of this thread?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I guess I need to bring this problem up again and again and again about 2 or more episodes with the same air times! Tonight I found"Missing in Alaska" had 3 Episodes added to the site all on 25 October all of which air back-to-back-to-back on 4 November and all 3 episodes had the same airtimes on them of 22:00 which of course is not possible. I corrected the 1st episode to 20:00 and the 2nd to 21:00."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why did you remove them after Thomas had originally added them into the site on 25 October and I corrected the air time on them very early this morning, this makes no sense whatsoever I can't wait to hear this reason, I'm sure it's going to be a doosey (this is NOT a Cuss/Swear word in any Country in the world just in case anyone wonders)?
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/missing-in-alaska/...
Missing in Alaska: Season 1
S01, E13 Scared of the Bear God 11/04/2015
S01, E12 Swallowed by the Lake Dragon 11/04/2015
S01, E11 Alaska's Birds of Slay 11/04/2015

http://www.history.com/schedule
Missing in Alaska Alaska's Birds of Slay
Wed November 4, 8:00 PM
Missing in Alaska Scared of the Bear God
Wed November 4, 9:00 PM
Missing in Alaska Swallowed by the Lake Dragon
Wed November 4, 10:00 PM

Try 30 days of free premium.