Try 30 days of free premium.

Drugs, Inc Error

echo14612 wrote 8 years ago: 1

The episode "Cartel Chaos" is listed as a special and is also listed as 6x05. I don't know whether it's a special or not, but my recording is dated 1/3/2015 so I think that's the correct date.

Adnaan wrote 8 years ago: 1

echo14612 wrote:
The episode "Cartel Chaos" is listed as a special and is also listed as 6x05. I don't know whether it's a special or not, but my recording is dated 1/3/2015 so I think that's the correct date.

According to the Official Website "Cartel Chaos" is a Special marked as S0.E25.

S06E05 is Marijuana Mayhem.

Adnaan wrote 8 years ago: 1

Okay, The Drugs Inc is riddled with errors on TV Maze,

Season 1, Official: 2 episodes, TVMaze: 4 episodes

Season 2, Official: 7 episodes, TVMaze: 8 episodes

Season 3, Official: 10 episodes, TVMaze: 10 episodes

Season 4, Official: 14 episodes, TVMaze: 10 episodes

Season 5, Official: 11 episodes, TVMaze: 18 episodes

Season 6, Official: 12 episodes, TVMaze: 5 episodes

Season 7, Official: 19 episodes, TVMaze: 11 episodes

Special, Official: 2 episodes, TVMaze: 7 episodes

Someone needs to take a look at this..

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Adnaan wrote:
Okay, The Drugs Inc is riddled with errors on TV Maze,
Season 1, Official: 2 episodes, TVMaze: 4 episodes
Season 2, Official: 7 episodes, TVMaze: 8 episodes
Season 3, Official: 10 episodes, TVMaze: 10 episodes
Season 4, Official: 14 episodes, TVMaze: 10 episodes
Season 5, Official: 11 episodes, TVMaze: 18 episodes
Season 6, Official: 12 episodes, TVMaze: 5 episodes
Season 7, Official: 19 episodes, TVMaze: 11 episodes
Special, Official: 2 episodes, TVMaze: 7 episodes
Someone needs to take a look at this..

I am right now looking at it, but the official source is sadly messed up too, you correctly mentioned that the first season only has two episodes on the official site, but those are 1x01 and 1x04, so they do not even list all their own episodes...looking further into that now...

From the second season they simply left out episode 2x09 on the official site.

The 4th season on the offical site does not list 4x12, tho it lists 4x11, 4x13 and 4x14...

well as I do not watch that show I am not able to "fix" or "change" it as the official site is completely messed up too.

sorry
Juan

echo14612 wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
I am right now looking at it, but the official source is sadly messed up too, you correctly mentioned that the first season only has two episodes on the official site, but those are 1x01 and 1x04, so they do not even list all their own episodes...looking further into that now...
From the second season they simply left out episode 2x09 on the official site.
The 4th season on the offical site does not list 4x12, tho it lists 4x11, 4x13 and 4x14...
well as I do not watch that show I am not able to "fix" or "change" it as the official site is completely messed up too.
sorry
Juan

I haven't found any of the "episode guides" on the NatGeo site to be helpful. I have no idea what they're thinking. I've been recording the show since 2012 and have all but two of the episodes you list. TVMaze's info matches mine EXCEPT for the double entry of Cartel Chaos. Could you please delete the one listed under season 6?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

echo14612 wrote:
I haven't found any of the "episode guides" on the NatGeo site to be helpful. I have no idea what they're thinking. I've been recording the show since 2012 and have all but two of the episodes you list. TVMaze's info matches mine EXCEPT for the double entry of Cartel Chaos. Could you please delete the one listed under season 6?

Thank you for your insights, I will delete the double entry now and leave the rest be for now :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.