Try 30 days of free premium.

Episode title was locked so I could not correct it!

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Funny Or Die's Billy On The Street showed a new episode for tonight titled "Would You Have Sex With Paul Rudd?" but no new episode was scheduled to air tonight 5 November. I wanted to correct it to TBA and change the date to 12 November which is the next date that a new Episode will air but since it was locked from changes I could not fix it. It could not be corrected by any STAFF before airtime tonight and since it was wrong to begin with because the episode airing tonight which is "Would You Have Sex With Paul Rudd?" is a repeat episode from 9 April 2014 I had to do the only thing I had access to do and that was delete it.

Just an F.Y.I. that locking an episode title in this case was a problem and repeat episodes being added are also a problem but "mistakes happen".

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Funny Or Die's Billy On The Street showed a new episode for tonight titled "Would You Have Sex With Paul Rudd?" but no new episode was scheduled to air tonight 5 November. I wanted to correct it to TBA and change the date to 12 November which is the next date that a new Episode will air but since it was locked from changes I could not fix it. It could not be corrected by any STAFF before airtime tonight and since it was wrong to begin with because the episode airing tonight which is "Would You Have Sex With Paul Rudd?" is a repeat episode from 9 April 2014 I had to do the only thing I had access to do and that was delete it.
Just an F.Y.I. that locking an episode title in this case was a problem and repeat episodes being added are also a problem but "mistakes happen".

You did the correct thing and deleted the episode :)

cheers
Juan

Try 30 days of free premium.