Try 30 days of free premium.

Looking for list of my contibutions

pesky2012 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I have recently changed a title which I was told was incorrect, Mistakes happen. :) I was curious and wanted to take a look see for myself... It was suggested that I... "go to your own page and there must be a stats with your amount of edits, if you click that number, you'll be able to see your editing"... I looked there and found contiributior tab but nothing came up when I clicked on it...

Is there someplace else I can find my edits

Thanks

-YKJack- (pesky2012)

Hey Mr Thomas,

Thanks for the quick response... That was the first thing I tried... So no way to see them then huh... To bad, that would be a handy feature for sure...

Thanks

-YKJack-

To tell the truth there was no name on those files just November 2,3,4, 5, and that's whats showing up on Primewire.ag... Just like the episode list for that show for next week...

Primewire is linked to Tvmaze now... i have contributor status there, and as such, i have to look close so at episodes here so that the files list properly there...

Is someone else going to change next weeks listings ahead of time or should I ?

bungle wrote 8 years ago: 1

Thomas wrote:
Try to find out by clicking on the points above contributor (numbers)

oh i wondered why those numbers look like links when highlighted.

if it worked, this would be a really useful feature. :P

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

pesky2012 wrote:
To tell the truth there was no name on those files just November 2,3,4, 5, and that's whats showing up on Primewire.ag... Just like the episode list for that show for next week...
Primewire is linked to Tvmaze now... i have contributor status there, and as such, i have to look close so at episodes here so that the files list properly there...
Is someone else going to change next weeks listings ahead of time or should I ?

To see what the fuzz is about look at that link :)

http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/432/edit-requests?pa...

cheers
Juan

Thank you very much for straightening that out sir...

Regarding the question in the pm... "Is someone else going to change next weeks listings ahead of time"

The episode is not official till after the episode airs so there will be no adding ahead of time? Is that right...

Regards

-YKJack-

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

pesky2012 wrote:
Regarding the question in the pm... "Is someone else going to change next weeks listings ahead of time"
The episode is not official till after the episode airs so there will be no adding ahead of time? Is that right...
Regards
-YKJack-

Yes, with that show it seems to be that way :)

cheers
Juan

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

pesky2012 wrote:
Regards
-YKJack-

Currently we are just using the date to use for these episodes ahead, but as someone said, the official title is being released by the channel once it is aired. Weird, but they work like that.

Thank you sir

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

It would make sense if you could always go to your own contribution history. Will keep this in mind!

Try 30 days of free premium.