Try 30 days of free premium.

"Pending Verification" Question

Mr_KyleD wrote 8 years ago: 1

I was trying to add the guest stars to "Ultimate Spider-Man" and after only one update received the "Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism."

Obviously I only made one update, not a 'lot of edits in a short time', Is this a normal thing to see for someone who has only made a couple dozen or so updates?

I'd love to start contributing more (especially now that I don't have TVRage anymore) but it's going to take a long time to update just one episode if each one will be verified "within a couple of hours".

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

Mr_KyleD wrote:
I was trying to add the guest stars to "Ultimate Spider-Man" and after only one update received the "Because you've made a lot of edits in a short time, we need a moment to verify that they're the real deal and not vandalism."
Obviously I only made one update, not a 'lot of edits in a short time', Is this a normal thing to see for someone who has only made a couple dozen or so updates?
I'd love to start contributing more (especially now that I don't have TVRage anymore) but it's going to take a long time to update just one episode if each one will be verified "within a couple of hours".

You were on the verge of the next level, that is why, I will clear you now :D

No worries,

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:
You were on the verge of the next level, that is why, I will clear you now :D
No worries,
cheers
Juan

Thanks a bunch.

- Kyle

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Maybe we should rewrite the text a little bit to explain the system more clearly. Will keep that in mind :)

david wrote:
Maybe we should rewrite the text a little bit to explain the system more clearly. Will keep that in mind :)

Unless it's stated somewhere I haven't seen yet, maybe phrasing it something like... "your contribution level requires edits / submissions to be reviewed / verified".

Just a thought.

marsters wrote 8 years ago: 1

How long have to wait till i can continues adding more episode.... 2,5 hours...

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Verified! Sorry for the delay :)

Try 30 days of free premium.