Try 30 days of free premium.

List of shows

david wrote 9 years ago: 1

@akitikkx How does that sound?

Ok! If you (or anyone else) still need this later on, please let me know whether you think my latest proposal covers all of your usecases.

akitikkx wrote 9 years ago: 1

Ok! If you (or anyone else) still need this later on, please let me know whether you think my latest proposal covers all of your usecases.

In my case I could still use it. Probably implement an "All Shows" section in my app that makes a call to that paginxated endpoint

In my case I could still use it. Probably implement an "All Shows" section in my app that makes a call to that paginxated endpoint

Ok, but for your original usecase of efficiently building a local cache of id - showname, it should work for that as well right?

akitikkx wrote 9 years ago: 1

Ok, but for your original usecase of efficiently building a local cache of id - showname, it should work for that as well right?

Yes it should work. If you could add the poster path as well (if its not a mission) just to minimize the number of queries I will need to do just to get to the image to display for the "All Shows" section (for the new usecase). So typically I would use the ID to then call http://api.tvmaze.com/shows/1 and retrieve the image from that response.

Try 30 days of free premium.