Try 30 days of free premium.

Married at First Sight ?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Married at First Sight began on 8 July 2014 on FYI in the US. Are not the other versions listed here in the UK and in Australia the same series or do they each have their own different versions as I cannot tell by the summaries? Just thought I would ask so someone could double check this please?

Also the photo being used on the UK version is a photo from the U.S. FYI sight so is it okay to use another country or networks' photo on a show here just asking to know the policy please?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Married at First Sight began on 8 July 2014 on FYI in the US. Are not the other versions listed here in the UK and in Australia the same series or do they each have their own different versions as I cannot tell by the summaries? Just thought I would ask so someone could double check this please?
Also the photo being used on the UK version is a photo from the U.S. FYI sight so is it okay to use another country or networks' photo on a show here just asking to know the policy please?

Yes, those are different shows in each country, but a photo should not be used from a different country.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

JuanArango wrote:
Yes, those are different shows in each country, but a photo should not be used from a different country.

Thanks

Try 30 days of free premium.