Try 30 days of free premium.

Info under Seasons

sammy_hunt wrote 8 years ago: 1

Just noticed this section is editable if you click on the season link (http://www.tvmaze.com/season/update?id=1578), but I can't figure out how to get the premiere year correct. It checked a couple different season links and it looks like the only options we get are 2015, 2016, or 2017. Is there a way to manually type in season premiere dates for older shows?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

sammy_hunt wrote:
Just noticed this section is editable if you click on the season link (http://www.tvmaze.com/season/update?id=1578), but I can't figure out how to get the premiere year correct. It checked a couple different season links and it looks like the only options we get are 2015, 2016, or 2017. Is there a way to manually type in season premiere dates for older shows?

Unfortunately we are not able to do that.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

For seasons that have already aired, filling in the premiere year would be redundant as it could simply be deduced from the season's premiere episode. :)

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

Okay, i have a question, how do you create a season without creating yet an episode ?

DCI banks just got renewed, so there should be a season 5 listed but i can't figure out how to do it, without creating an episode and i don't ike to put in a bogus date just for the sake of it.

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

Tonks wrote:
Okay, i have a question, how do you create a season without creating yet an episode ?
DCI banks just got renewed, so there should be a season 5 listed but i can't figure out how to do it, without creating an episode and i don't ike to put in a bogus date just for the sake of it.

You can go to the seasons-page of the show and just add a new one :-)

Added the 5th season allready :-)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

simply click on season in the episode page or use the link www.tvmaze.com/shows/id/name/seasons

You only need to know the id and name of that show or just click that show and add /seasons behind it

thanks, I'll look into tomorrow ;)

Did it ! Thanks guys for the explanation.

Try 30 days of free premium.