Try 30 days of free premium.

Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger 2: Sword of Destiny

Donknatterton wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hey,

since I didn't find it in the database would anyone with the proper "skillset" mind adding this show? I wanna be able to add it to my watchlist before silly me forgets about it again :D (and since I'm way too retarded to create a new show, if it's actually possible as casual member that is, I had to ask)

Thanks a lot!

As far as I know the show starts on Feb. 26th with Woo-ping Youen being executive producer.

TonyMayhew wrote 8 years ago: 1

That's a Netflix original movie, not a tv series. In selected IMAX from February sometime.

Haha, dang it, totally made a fool out of myself :D Anyways, thanks for the clearification. Found it on a TVshow-site so I guess I took it for granted.. :S

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

Donknatterton wrote:
Haha, dang it, totally made a fool out of myself :D Anyways, thanks for the clearification. Found it on a TVshow-site so I guess I took it for granted.. :S

It is actually part of a TVshow site, however we do not add films as of yet as we are mainly focused on series and we are still missing a huge number of series. We might add tv films in the far future :)

Thomas wrote:
It is actually part of a TVshow site, however we do not add films as of yet as we are mainly focused on series and we are still missing a huge number of series. We might add tv films in the far future :)

Sorry, I meant that I found information on Dragon & Tiger 2 on a separate (german) TVshow-site, which focuses on news for TVshows. So it didn't come to my mind that it could be a film rather than a show :) My mistake

I'm perfectly fine with TVmaze concentrating on shows rather than films! Loving the site :*

Try 30 days of free premium.