Try 30 days of free premium.

Show length of time it airs keeps changing itself to a wrong amount.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I don't know if this is a new feature I never noticed before or a bug but the length of this show is 4 1/2 hours 8 PM to 12:30 AM = 270 minutes however the site keeps changing the time to 255 minutes in length. I have corrected it 3 times now and the site continues to change it back and also continues to change the length on the 2 episodes the show has so far as well?

New Year's Eve Live With Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin

http://www.tvmaze.com/show/update?id=11017

I hope this is NOT a new feature that all episodes will automatically change their length based on the Show's Info length of time because close to half of the shows in the U.S. do not air the same length for every single episode especially sports shows?

Some regular shows that normally air for 60 minutes will at time have an episode that is NOT a special air for 90 minutes. Therefore if this is a new feature it is not a good one?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I don't know if this is a new feature I never noticed before or a bug but the length of this show is 4 1/2 hours 8 PM to 12:30 AM = 270 minutes however the site keeps changing the time to 255 minutes in length. I have corrected it 3 times now and the site continues to change it back and also continues to change the length on the 2 episodes the show has so far as well?
New Year's Eve Live With Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin
http://www.tvmaze.com/show/update?id=11017
I hope this is NOT a new feature that all episodes will automatically change their length based on the Show's Info length of time because close to half of the shows in the U.S. do not air the same length for every single episode especially sports shows?
Some regular shows that normally air for 60 minutes will at time have an episode that is NOT a special air for 90 minutes. Therefore if this is a new feature it is not a good one?

There is no automated length change, you can set each length separately for each episode if you want to.

JuanArango wrote:
There is no automated length change, you can set each length separately for each episode if you want to.

I have been doing that on the show and on the episodes and the site changes them right back from 270 to 255 please try it you will see?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I have been doing that on the show and on the episodes and the site changes them right back from 270 to 255 please try it you will see?

Hmm, yes , does it with me too, maybe 255 is the longest runtime david has set in the code, we need to wait for david coming back tomorrow.

JuanArango wrote:
Hmm, yes , does it with me too, maybe 255 is the longest runtime david has set in the code, we need to wait for david coming back tomorrow.

OK thanks and Happy New Year to you and yours!

JAGUARDOG wrote:
OK thanks and Happy New Year to you and yours!

to you too :)

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Juan is right, the limit is currently 255 minutes. Can't hurt to increase it, I'll work on that. :)

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

That's weird. David should look into that.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Both are fixed!

Try 30 days of free premium.