Try 30 days of free premium.

Conflicts not working again

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

The Conflicts feature is not working again for some reason with using the backdoor method of adding &conflicts=1.

I found a conflict on 4 January with the show "Around The NFL" that airs from 17:00 to 19:0 0 on NFLN but there was an invalid show already on the schedule of "NFL Fantasy Live" from 17:00 to 18:00. I will leave "NFL Fantasy Live" showing incorrectly on the schedule for now so that you can see it before I remove this episode since it is not scheduled to air again in the next 2 weeks.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Nothing has changed on this front in the past days. Perhaps you had a version of that URL bookmarked, or your browser automatically completed the URL.

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

david wrote:
Nothing has changed on this front in the past days. Perhaps you had a version of that URL bookmarked, or your browser automatically completed the URL.

No and no as I have to log back into the site 2 or more times each day because of PC problems that requires me to shut my PC power totally off. As far as putting in the URL I always look up to see if it is there or not and it never is besides that I remove all cookies, cache and temp files 2 or more times each day to get better access to zap2it.com.

Now with all that being said you said in another thread 3 days ago it was fixed and I looked at it for over 8 hours and it was working great without the special backdoor URL addition for those 3 days until today?

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

Then I cannot offer you an explanation.

Try 30 days of free premium.