Try 30 days of free premium.

Autopsy: The Last Hours of... airs in the UK however....

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I see that this series has airs 4 seasons so far in the UK and its status is showing to be determined. The 5th season begins in the U.S. on the REELZ Channel on 30 January. Can anyone determine if the UK is showing Season 5 anytime soon if not should it be changed to the U.S. for their 5th Season or not?

Saturday, January 30 it’s the return of Autopsy: "The Last Hours of..." with 10 new episodes examining the final days and events of Phil Hartman, John Belushi, Maurice Gibb, Don Cornelius, Natalie Wood, Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.), Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Rodney King and Donda West (mother of rap superstar Kanye West).

TomSouthwell wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I see that this series has airs 4 seasons so far in the UK and its status is showing to be determined. The 5th season begins in the U.S. on the REELZ Channel on 30 January. Can anyone determine if the UK is showing Season 5 anytime soon if not should it be changed to the U.S. for their 5th Season or not?
Saturday, January 30 it’s the return of Autopsy: "The Last Hours of..." with 10 new episodes examining the final days and events of Phil Hartman, John Belushi, Maurice Gibb, Don Cornelius, Natalie Wood, Christopher Wallace (The Notorious B.I.G.), Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Rodney King and Donda West (mother of rap superstar Kanye West).

These episodes have indeed not yet aired in the UK.

TomSouthwell wrote:

These episodes have indeed not yet aired in the UK.

But is there any information if & when they will air a 5th season?

JAGUARDOG wrote:
But is there any information if & when they will air a 5th season?

ITV produce the series according to this website: https://itvstudios.com/programmes/autopsy-the-last...

And they are selling six series rather then the four we have listed, that have premiered in the UK. I would assume that Channel 5 will eventually air the series, however I'm not 100% sure as some of those celebrities aren't really well known names in the UK.

TomSouthwell wrote:

ITV produce the series according to this website: https://itvstudios.com/programmes/autopsy-the-last...
And they are selling six series rather then the four we have listed, that have premiered in the UK. I would assume that Channel 5 will eventually air the series, however I'm not 100% sure as some of those celebrities aren't really well known names in the UK.

Taking a further look at the link I provided, ITV are saying there's been five series already, completely out of order then what Channel 5 are listing (which is what we have) there's also some episodes listed there (Phillip Seymour Hoffman) that have not aired on Channel 5 as of yet. I think we need some other people's opinions to weigh in on this one.

Thanks Tom, with that being said someone from staff do I have permission to change this Network/Country and add in the 5th season to air in the U.S. please?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Thanks Tom, with that being said someone from staff do I have permission to change this Network/Country and add in the 5th season to air in the U.S. please?

I would say yes if I look at the available information I have.

JuanArango wrote:

I would say yes if I look at the available information I have.

Thank you I will change it however if anyone finds out that a Season 5 will air first in the UK please feel free to change it back right Juan?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Thank you I will change it however if anyone finds out that a Season 5 will air first in the UK please feel free to change it back right Juan?

Yes, that sounds good to me :)

Try 30 days of free premium.