Try 30 days of free premium.

I am receiving Invalid Notifications from the site? AGAIN?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Well those notices had stopped from that thread but now I got another one just now again? I unfollowed that thread what is up?

Notifications

New forum reply

In the What is the Scheduling Conflict here? thread

4 minutes ago

Same thing happens as before when I click on the Notification I get that ERROR Message?

Oh Snap! An error occurred!Access denied!Follow us on:

Please HELP Stop this foolishness please? Remove the thread from the site if you have to?

MichaelDeBoey wrote 8 years ago: 1

I think it's because you're still following that thread, but it's a thread in the Trusted Contributors forum, so you don't have access to that anymore.

It's something David has to check.
I think the best way to prevent this in the future is when you delete someone's TC-status, that you automatically unfollow all the TC threads he's following.

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
I think it's because you're still following that thread, but it's a thread in the Trusted Contributors forum, so you don't have access to that anymore.
I think the best way to prevent this in the future is when you delete someone's TC-status, that you automatically unfollow all the TC threads he's following.

OK thanks that makes sense now as I just received another one.

JAGUARDOG wrote:
OK thanks that makes sense now as I just received another one.

You're welcome :-)

When David sees this thread, he'll handle it for you as soon as possible :-)

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

MichaelDeBoey wrote:

Ahh. Thanks for the hint, now it all makes sense.

It's fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

david wrote:
Ahh. Thanks for the hint, now it all makes sense.
It's fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No problem.

This can happen since it's not a very common usecase, so it's easy to be overlooked :-)
Don't forget to unfollow the threads with every downgrade ;-)

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
No problem.
This can happen since it's not a very common usecase, so it's easy to be overlooked :-)
Don't forget to unfollow the threads with every downgrade ;-)

Thank you both very much, Ron.

Try 30 days of free premium.