Try 30 days of free premium.

Add an "All Time" sorting option to all stats on the stat page.

Brantank wrote 8 years ago: 1

Sorry for the repost, but you never replied to my reply on the last thread (over a month ago). For your convenience, here's your reply with my reply.

david wrote:
I thought this was answered fairly well in the previous thread, but let me explain again.
Everything on the left panel of the stats page (episodes watched, most watched genres, hours watched, most watched shows, most watched networks) only counts the time span that's selected: the past week, the past month or the past year.
So there is currently no all-time list of most watched shows. If there's a lot of demand for it, we'll definitely consider adding this somewhere! But it would be quite out of place on the existing stats page: the whole page revolves around what you're watching right now (in the past month/year), not what you've watched many years ago. Imagine if you mark an entire show like The Simpsons as watched; it would probably be your #1 all-time watched show indefinitely, even many years after you would stop watching it.

That's what I'm saying. If you watched the entirety of the Simpsons, even though many years may have passed, that doesn't negate the fact that you did watch it. Even though the past week/month/year feature is a great addition, it lacks the foundation of "All-time". You have fancy windows, lights, and wallpaper without the foundation. I doubt there'd be great demand for this, being that people are concerned with other features of the site, but it's still an important part of "Stats". Then again, not many people are concerned with stats like me.

As for the placement of it; It would be aesthetically pleasing to simply add a node/button right next to Past Week/Month/Year. That way you can have your choice of 4 options, rather than 3. As it stands considering stats, you have Ultra Zoomed (week), super zoomed (month) and zoomed (year). A zoom out (All-time) would imo, complete the stats page.

Thanks for your consideration

You can also interpret all-time as overall (and it looks better visually).

Try 30 days of free premium.