Try 30 days of free premium.

Image bulk tool - needs work Please?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

I had 22 Screencap photos to add to "Watch What Happens Live" so to save time I selected this tool to use it but when it opens it provides a very long list of every screencap photo needed for that season which in this case was about 50. I spent about 10 minutes trying to add the 22 I had but it will not add any if you do not add photos for everyone that needs one which I did not know that was required.

Please fix this tool so it will except the photos we have available to provide and not need every single photo needed to be submitted so it will accept the ones we have?

As it is set now the tool is basically useless especially if the list brings up a very large number needed but we only have a few to submit otherwise it does not save anyone anytime to use the tool as it is now.

I know that no one likes to waste time trying to use a tool that is available for use to try and save time when it not only fails to save time but in the long run you find out you wasted all that time trying to use the useless thing as it is? I must assume it was never properly tested out so you had no way of knowing it does not yet work correctly?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I had 22 Screencap photos to add to "Watch What Happens Live" so to save time I selected this tool to use it but when it opens it provides a very long list of every screencap photo needed for that season which in this case was about 50. I spent about 10 minutes trying to add the 22 I had but it will not add any if you do not add photos for everyone that needs one which I did not know that was required.
Please fix this tool so it will except the photos we have available to provide and not need every single photo needed to be submitted so it will accept the ones we have?
As it is set now the tool is basically useless especially if the list brings up a very large number needed but we only have a few to submit otherwise it does not save anyone anytime to use the tool as it is now.
I know that no one likes to waste time trying to use a tool that is available for use to try and save time when it not only fails to save time but in the long run you find out you wasted all that time trying to use the useless thing as it is? I must assume it was never properly tested out so you had no way of knowing it does not yet work correctly?

Ron,

this tool works if you paste urls of the images, if you leave some blank, it still uploads the ones you pasted.

this tool works NOT if you upload the screencaps from your computer, this needs fixing.

cheers
Juan

JuanArango wrote:

Ron,
this tool works if you paste urls of the images, if you leave some blank, it still uploads the ones you pasted.
this tool works NOT if you upload the screencaps from your computer, this needs fixing.
cheers
Juan

Well I did not see any instructions on how to use the tool. If I knew I needed to use a URL and not photos from my PC I would not have wasted my time?

The only url I can see is the url for an entire screen and not one for a photo only so I must them assume only a PC Expert would know how to find and use a URL for a single photo on a page with other things on it?

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

If you use Imgur, you are able to convert your photos in your computer to URL's (direct links). If you grab a photo from internet, simply right click and click save picture adress.

Thomas wrote:
If you use Imgur, you are able to convert your photos in your computer to URL's (direct links). If you grab a photo from internet, simply right click and click save picture adress.

Thanks for trying to help but I have no idea what imgur is or how to use it and no idea how to grab anything. Do you remember I am the one and only complete computer dummy here!

Oh and please don't waste your time trying to teach this old Jaguar DOG new tricks as it is not worth your time trying, I am just too old to kabish!

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Thanks for trying to help but I have no idea what imgur is or how to use it and no idea how to grab anything. Do you remember I am the one and only complete computer dummy here!
Oh and please don't waste your time trying to teach this old Jaguar DOG new tricks as it is not worth your time trying, I am just too old to kabish!

To paste the url just right click on the image, then click "copy image address" and then paste it into the tool :)

Try 30 days of free premium.