Try 30 days of free premium.

Season finale date in Show Status

Cecile wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi!

I watch a lot of shows, so i'm always waiting for a season to be finish to enjoy it entirely (binge-watching, here i am!).

I think it would be useful to see the date of the season finale in the show status page.

What do you think about it?

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

Cecile wrote:
Hi!
I watch a lot of shows, so i'm always waiting for a season to be finish to enjoy it entirely (binge-watching, here i am!).
I think it would be useful to see the date of the season finale in the show status page.
What do you think about it?

That is not a bad idea, but often those finale dates are not available when a season starts, so it could only be entered in the middle of the season, when the network has announced all airdates of all episodes.

Cecile wrote 7 years ago: 1

If the last episode with a date isn't the finale (simple comparison with the ordered count), it possible to write something like 'after xxx'.

LadyShelley wrote 7 years ago: 1

For American shows, a good rule of thumb is a season is over in May. Unlike the BBC, for example, US networks don't run episodes back to back over a series of weeks, they are scattered and spread out from September to May-ish. Most networks won't even say when their season (or series if the program is ending) finales will air until only a few weeks out from that date.

Try 30 days of free premium.