Try 30 days of free premium.

Articles

softworkz wrote 7 years ago: 1

Is there a way to retrieve all articles for a show?

Or to retrieve articles at all?

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

@MichaelDeBoey, this is the API section so they were most likely asking if it's possible to get any articles via the API.

To answer the question, as far as I am aware, there is no endpoint for articles on the API.

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

Indeed, not currently.

Could you imagine to make this available via the API or is that something you would rather like to restrict to the default portal presentation?

MichaelDeBoey wrote 7 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
@MichaelDeBoey, this is the API section so they were most likely asking if it's possible to get any articles via the API.
To answer the question, as far as I am aware, there is no endpoint for articles on the API.

Yeah indeed, but if we don't link articles to a specific show they also can't be shown via the API... :P

softworkz wrote:
Could you imagine to make this available via the API or is that something you would rather like to restrict to the default portal presentation?

Like I said above: articles aren't linked to a specific show, so they just can't be available via the API

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

MichaelDeBoey wrote:
Yeah indeed, but if we don't link articles to a specific show they also can't be shown via the API... :P
Like I said above: articles aren't linked to a specific show, so they just can't be available via the API

I know that, but all of them could be made available, just without the possibility of connecting them to shows.

NatkoKraevac wrote 7 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:

I know that, but all of them could be made available, just without the possibility of connecting them to shows.

You can always scrape the website, but that would be less efficient

Retrieving articles via the API would still be a great thing, even without being linked to any shows.

Actually we could perform the linking on our side based on the links contained in the articles..

Try 30 days of free premium.