Try 30 days of free premium.

After last update statistics for last week vanished.

Alex2k wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi, after last update (not immediately after though) i lost statistics for episodes watched staring with 2016-06-23. Some episodes marked on 2016-07-01 appeared, some not. Today statistics seem working normal again - marked. All episodes marked watched still marked as watched in episodes pages and calendar. Affected are: "Jast watched", "Episodes watched last week", "Episodes watched last month", , "Episodes watched last year". I guess you guys create statistics tables grouping by dates. If so, could you recalc them for me ? I was thinking it happened for everyone (after update) and didn't want bother you, but it seams this bug unique to me.

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

I don't think anything changed in this area after the update. Though note that if you mark more than 250 episodes as watched within a week, they will count towards your all-time statistics but they won't be counted in a specific week/month's stats. Could that be what happened here?

Cecile wrote 7 years ago: 1

I have the same bug. It appear to me after the fix for the acquired episodes who counted in stats

Cecile wrote:
I have the same bug. It appear to me after the fix for the acquired episodes who counted in stats

Can you give me a concrete example of an episode that's listed/counted incorrectly and which page it's at?

Cecile wrote 7 years ago: 1

No, I meant that this bug (stats gone to zero) appeared after you fixed the bug for removing acquired episodes in the counts.

Cecile wrote:
No, I meant that this bug (stats gone to zero) appeared after you fixed the bug for removing acquired episodes in the counts.

OK, but can you give a concrete example of the problem? The page you're looking at, the value you see, and the value you expected to see instead.

There's one thing that comes to mind regarding your stats and toggling between watched & acquired. I fixed it for all episodes that are marked from now on, let me know if anything strange happens again after today!

Try 30 days of free premium.