Try 30 days of free premium.

The Walking Dead cast question.

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
Would you be so kind to create a wiki for the show?

yes I will do that after work :)

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 2

Hate to reopen the old thread, but it seems it was never fixed as it was intended to be :) I mean, the cast list on amc's website is pretty convincing and logical, and it's carefully updated every season with new stars (sometimes twice a season), and we agreed to follow it (and I'm doing it since season 6), but the older seasons were never changed to this logic.

I've noticed that there's also some credits are missing, co-stars listed as guests etc. Since I have some spare time now (aren't we all?:D ), I intended to go through the whole show from the very beginning, and bring it to consistent order :)

So, If there's no objections, I'll update the main cast members (if needed) according to amc listings per season. I've made a collection of snapshots from amc website for each season https://imgur.com/a/bmpxFul, and intended to include it in wiki for future reference.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Hate to reopen the old thread, but it seems it was never fixed as it was intended to be :) I mean, the cast list on amc's website is pretty convincing and logical, and it's carefully updated every season with new stars (sometimes twice a season), and we agreed to follow it (and I'm doing it since season 6), but the older seasons were never changed to this logic.

I've noticed that there's also some credits are missing, co-stars listed as guests etc. Since I have some spare time now (aren't we all?:D ), I intended to go through the whole show from the very beginning, and bring it to consistent order :)

So, If there's no objections, I'll update the main cast members (if needed) according to amc listings per season. I've made a collection of snapshots from amc website for each season https://imgur.com/a/bmpxFul, and intended to include it in wiki for future reference.

Great idea, go ahead :)

serhiy2810 wrote a year ago: 0

Good afternoon. Please update the series data

Try 30 days of free premium.