Try 30 days of free premium.

Rewatching the same show

Adnaan wrote 7 years ago: 4

Hello,

I would like to suggest a feature which allows us to keep track of shows/episodes/seasons that we rewatch. In the stats page, 'Time spent watching TV' would increase with that feature, and it allows us to keep track of time that we actually spend. Its a nice statistic!

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hi Adnaan,

Thanks for the suggestion. How would you like to see it integrated?

cheers,

Jan

Adnaan wrote 7 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi Adnaan,
Thanks for the suggestion. How would you like to see it integrated?
cheers,
Jan

Maybe a 'Rewatch' button next to the 'Watched' button next to the episodes. I dont know if that is the most efficient way, but yeah!

Myshows wrote 7 years ago: 1

It also can be added as some kind of counter like rewatched x 1or 2 or whatever times, so you can keep track on what episode you stopped rewatching if you don't do it regularly or forgetting where you have stopped.

sammy_hunt wrote 7 years ago: 1

Yes, yes! Please add a rewatch feature! I regularly rewatch my favorite shows and in order to keep track of where I am, I'm always having to unwatch the episodes so that I can later "watch" them. Also, if a rewatch feature is not forthcoming, I would love a bulk unwatch feature. It takes forever to manually unwatch each and every episode of a seven season run.

Cadence wrote 7 years ago: 1

I support this proposal!

A counter probably makes the most sense (to deal with third watchings and beyond), but I could see it being a hassle (and a bit messy on the screen) to add to every single episode. Maybe each show could have a rewatch option, that would then trigger the existence of counters? I dunno. Would be wonderful for tracking stats.

chamallow wrote 7 years ago: 1

I support this one too. There are shows I watched more than 5 times (like The Nanny), so imagine the time spent on it (Oh gosh, that's too much! :p)

Try 30 days of free premium.