Try 30 days of free premium.

How do you add a summary?

cassiereroni wrote 7 years ago: 1

Hello there newbie here so please have patience. Was looking for instructions or a "how to" page but can't seem to find one or the answer to my question. How does one go about adding a summary to a show? I see that lots of the shows on here do not have a summary. I came here from epguides.com looking for a summary a few times and not finding them I figured I'd join ya'll and help out where I could.

I did add a summary to an episode of The Have or Have Nots but had to do it in the comment area. Is that where I should put them? I tried looking in these forums but couldn't find the information I needed. If there is a how to page of some kind I haven't found it yet and if there isn't one maybe you could consider creating one.

Thanks,

cassiereroni

TonyMayhew wrote 7 years ago: 1

Welcome to tvmaze :)

If you're talking about a show summery, look to the right of the show name on it's relevant page, You will see a box with a green tick in it. Click that to edit.
With episode summaries, click on the relevant episode name & again, look for the green tick & then click it .

Good luck :)

gazza911 wrote 7 years ago: 1

There's also an Edit/Manage button at the bottom of each page which you're able to edit.

Try 30 days of free premium.