Try 30 days of free premium.

mistake in "the late show with david letterman"

david wrote 6 years ago: 1

That's intentional. See http://www.tvmaze.com/faq/15/episodes, "However, some shows like daily soaps or daily talk shows don't have any notion of season numbers. In such a case, the premiere year of the episode should be used as season number.".

or_dvir wrote 6 years ago: 1

got it.
can you please add a boolean parameter telling whether the season number is a year or a proper number? (that is assuming that these are the only 2 options).
in my app i have a text "season {season number}" and if it says "season 1995" it just looks weird... in that case i would rather just show "1995" but i need a way to know in advance which string to use.

tnt wrote 6 years ago: 1

or_dvir wrote:
got it.
can you please add a boolean parameter telling whether the season number is a year or a proper number? (that is assuming that these are the only 2 options).
in my app i have a text "season {season number}" and if it says "season 1995" it just looks weird... in that case i would rather just show "1995" but i need a way to know in advance which string to use.

I think you can just check if season number>1000 :)

david wrote 6 years ago: 1

Yeah, you'll have to use what tnt suggested. On our end it's just a number either way, we don't store any additional properties.

or_dvir wrote 6 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
I think you can just check if season number>1000 :)

while will probably work for most cases, this is not good practice

Try 30 days of free premium.