Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

Jennifafa19 wrote 4 years ago: 1

There are currently 48 missing episodes from the ghost adventures program - all of the specials.

Magitroopa wrote 4 years ago: 1

Futon Critic has updated and since World Series is going to a game 7, we now know what is up with The Masked Singer-

"Mask Us Anything" needs date of November 6, 2019 added- I've already edited the next episode, "Mask-ish", because the two episodes are now airing together in a two-hour period.

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

Magitroopa wrote:
Futon Critic has updated and since World Series is going to a game 7, we now know what is up with The Masked Singer-

"Mask Us Anything" needs date of November 6, 2019 added- I've already edited the next episode, "Mask-ish", because the two episodes are now airing together in a two-hour period.

done :)

Could episode 12 of All That be added? Episode title should just be "Episode 12" since we don't know it yet (also don't know the airtime yet), airdate is November 16, 2019. This is coming from Zap2it.

Magitroopa wrote:
Could episode 12 of All That be added? Episode title should just be "Episode 12" since we don't know it yet (also don't know the airtime yet), airdate is November 16, 2019. This is coming from Zap2it.

done, I also changed the episode names, as production codes should not be used :)

JuanArango wrote:
I think that is just Futon using them as there is no other title available.

Yeah, it's weird with this series- Nickelodeon themselves are actually listing it by those titles though (Nick app, Nick TV schedule) and their scripts are titled "Week 11##"

Also then comes into play that it didn't go 1107, 1108, 1109, 1110, 1111, it went 1107, 1108, 1111, 1110, 1109- which then their number would pair up with said episode in the Nick app to watch. So technically then the episodes didn't even air in production order, which I would think makes the "Episode 1" etc. a bit confusing.

Magitroopa wrote:
Yeah, it's weird with this series- Nickelodeon themselves are actually listing it by those titles though (Nick app, Nick TV schedule) and their scripts are titled "Week 11##"

That is weird, I agree, you could open a new thread where we can discuss how to handle it.

Try 30 days of free premium.