Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

GrandDynamo wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
do you understand the difference between scripted and animated series?

Yes scripted is when actors use a script. And animated is animated content with or without computer rendering. At least thats how i interpret it

Jack96 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
it's not possible

Why? And what to do in this situation? 

Maybe you can just remove Mitch Buchannon who is only stars in Baywatch Nights and let Lt. Mitch Buchannon be the same character for BOTH of the Baywatch‘s shows?

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Jack96 wrote:
Why? And what to do in this situation?

different shows cannot share the same character. it's beyond the system's capabilities and nothing can be done about it.

@GrandDynamo wrote:
Yes scripted is when actors use a script. And animated is animated content with or without computer rendering. At least thats how i interpret it

Does this entry stand for the live action adaptation?

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 1

@GrandDynamo wrote:
Does this entry stand for the live action adaptation?

Scripted is live-action indeed, therefore they are not the same show :). Totally legit to have them both.

@Thomas wrote:
Scripted is live-action indeed, therefore they are not the same show :). Totally legit to have them both.

Thank you for your response, that makes alot of sense. I am still new here so this is good to know! :D

deleted wrote 3 years ago: 2

@GrandDynamo wrote:
Thank you for your response, that makes alot of sense. I am still new here so this is good to know! :D

No worries. It may be tricky sometimes when shows have similar names :).

mad_man1983 wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/people/114118/manu-topou

Manu Tupou should be the name, with Manu Topu as an AKA from what i find of info, so Manu Topou is just a misspelling i believe

Nivekolsen wrote 3 years ago: 2

@mad_man1983 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/people/114118/manu-topou

Manu Tupou should be the name, with Manu Topu as an AKA from what i find of info, so Manu Topou is just a misspelling i believe

updated!

Magitroopa wrote 3 years ago: 1

I literally just watched this episode, and as far as I can remember, Mr. Burns (Charles Montgomery Burns) was never in the episode once, so I believe that cast appearance needs to be deleted (Correct me if I'm wrong, though...)

JuanArango wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Magitroopa wrote:
I literally just watched this episode, and as far as I can remember, Mr. Burns (Charles Montgomery Burns) was never in the episode once, so I believe that cast appearance needs to be deleted (Correct me if I'm wrong, though...)

I'll take your word for it :) He is deleted.

Jack96 wrote 3 years ago: 1

https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1719/mr-bean/episodes

Is it ok that 14-episode series has 11 specials? I don’t think so

According to site data policies:

Specials should be rare; if a season has nearly as many specials as regular episodes, you're most likely doing it wrong.

@sammy_hunt wrote:
All I Want Is You episode of Grey's Anatomy is capitalized slight wrong. The 'I' in 'Is' should be capitalized, not lowercase. Link to original abc recap of the episode mentions several times in the description the episode title and the correct spelling. Thanks in advance, I know it's small but the title is locked currently and it's incorrect.

yeah, because someone has nothing else to do than linger about "fixing" capitalizations, despite that policy directly tells not to do that.

fixed, thanks for the heads-up

sammy_hunt wrote 3 years ago: 1

Also episode 13x16, same thing. Both the 'Is's in the title should be capitalized but are lowercase, but the title is locked and I can't change it myself. Link to official abc season overview with titles of all the episodes shows the correct capitalization should be uppercase.

sammy_hunt wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
yeah, because someone has nothing else to do than linger about "fixing" capitalizations, despite that policy directly tells not to do that.

fixed, thanks for the heads-up

Yeah, I see that. I was able to fix a fair amount of them on my own but some were already locked. Has anyone told this user (not naming in case of privacy issue) that even if they thought they were correcting capitalization, they were doing it wrong anyway? The only things lowercase in titles are prepositions, articles, and conjunctions. Since 'Is' is a verb, it is capitalized by default. (Unless original source misspells the title on their own, of course, which Grey's never does.)

@Jack96 wrote:
https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1719/mr-bean/episodes

Is it ok that 14-episode series has 11 specials? I don’t think so

According to site data policies:

Specials should be rare; if a season has nearly as many specials as regular episodes, you're most likely doing it wrong.

I've deleted those not allowed by inclusion policy, the rest are fine.

mherkender wrote 3 years ago: 1

Can you delete the  S05E11 episode of The Eric Andre Show?

It does not exist, it's just a duplicate of S05E10

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/1971372/the-eric-andre-show-5x11-the-50th-episode

Try 30 days of free premium.