Try 30 days of free premium.

TVMaze4J available for testing and use :3

ivanskodje wrote 6 years ago: 1

I have worked with TVMaze for a little over a week now, as a pet project.
Today I've decided to put it "out there", as I may have to change my attention elsewhere for the next coming weeks (possibly a new job). I have no idea when I will be able to work on this, so I believe it would be best to put it out there where people may find better use of it.

I welcome any Java developers that would like to give it test run. :)
https://github.com/ivanskodje/TVMaze4J

Contributors are more than welcome, as I hope to be able to build this into a fully fledged Java interface/wrapper for TVMaze's API. Even so: More work remains... !

(I was not sure where it would be appropriate to post this, so I figure the API section would be most relevant. I hope this will be useful to at least one individual.)

Jan wrote 6 years ago: 1

Hi invanskodje,

Congratulations on your projects completion. And ofcourse it's alright to present your work here.

best regards,

Jan

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

Just as a suggestion you could probably make a version of Episodes by Season that takes two parameters:

1. Show ID
2. Season Number

By calling getSeasons with the first parameter and filtering the list based on the second parameter - stream().filter() might work.

That way they could call say getEpisodesByShowSeason(100, 2) and return season 2 episodes for the show with ID of 100

ivanskodje wrote 6 years ago: 1

gazza911 wrote:
Just as a suggestion you could probably make a version of Episodes by Season that takes two parameters:

1. Show ID
2. Season Number

By calling getSeasons with the first parameter and filtering the list based on the second parameter - stream().filter() might work.

That way they could call say getEpisodesByShowSeason(100, 2) and return season 2 episodes for the show with ID of 100

Excellent suggestion. I will note that down so it won't be forgotten. :)

Try 30 days of free premium.