Try 30 days of free premium.

Unable to access images

_SabrinaL_ wrote 6 years ago: 1

I don't have any issues while accessing the API, accept when I want to access an image.

When I use the PHP copy function, I get a HTTP 403 Forbidden message.

copy(http://static.tvmaze.com/uploads/images/original_untouched/0/1.jpg): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

And when I use cURL, the response asks me to enter a CAPTCHA.

Please enable cookies.One more stepPlease complete the security check to accessstatic.tvmaze.comWhy do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

What can I do to prevent this in the future?

If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.

Cloudflare Ray ID: <omitted> • Your IP: <omitted> • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Any idea how I could be able to get to those images? Any help will be very appreciated!

david wrote 6 years ago: 1

That's really odd. Anyone else getting this?

gazza911 wrote 6 years ago: 1

Most likely the host has had some other websites with malicious activity on it. On a free hosting provider stuff like this can be pretty common as multiple sites use the same IP address.

If you pay for your hosting ask them about giving you a new dedicated IP (if your package contains it).

Alternatively, if you can remote to your Web server and open up the browser you can complete the challenge.

Try 30 days of free premium.