Try 30 days of free premium.

Unable to set episode back to "unwatched"

kimbiel wrote 5 years ago: 1

I really like the new way of setting the status of an episode to “acquired”, “watched” or “skipped”. However if you by accident set it to any af the three - there does not seem to be a way setting the original state “unwatched” (or unseen - whatever)

In my humble opinion - not to clutter the interfaces - the logical place to ge able to reset the state would be in the main page of the indivudual episode

SorynEL wrote 5 years ago: 1

I just tried now to unwatch an episod and it works. Just click the watched icon again.

Got it - this is a case where you have to resfresh the browser window to see it. This is not requiered when you turn on or switch the attribute - only when you turn it off.(on iPad IOS 12.1.1)

No different issue

If I in calendar touch the watched icon on an episode. The bacground turns light green to indicate the selection. If I touch the icon again to switch the watched attribute off the change is not shown in the interface. If I refresh the browser the background color will be correct again

gazza911 wrote 5 years ago: 1

kimbiel wrote:
No different issue

If I in calendar touch the watched icon on an episode. The bacground turns light green to indicate the selection. If I touch the icon again to switch the watched attribute off the change is not shown in the interface. If I refresh the browser the background color will be correct again

It's not actually related to a refresh, it's simply that it's still focused on it.

If you click anywhere else on the page then it would also update.

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Yeah, I think they are both related to the same root cause: click events not being handled properly. Looks like the bug only exists on iPads though, and we don't own an iPad so it's hard to find a workaround. If someone has a suggestion, we can try it out.

Try 30 days of free premium.