Try 30 days of free premium.

Watch list error after website format update.

HottToddy wrote 5 years ago: 1

My watch list is now incorrect after the website was updated about a month back. Some shows that I previously marked the episode as acquired have now changed to watched or are now blank, showing nothing on the episodes page at all. I use this in my personal everyday library & now they do not match. There are far to many of these television shows for me to go back & review the accuracy & then change the status back for me to do it individually. I could just leave them as out of sync in accuracy but then again it will eventually mess with my inventory totals. Not sure how to notify site management of this other than here.

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

That's very odd, you are the first user to report something like this. Could it be that someone else accessed your computer/TVmaze account/etc?

If anyone else has had similar issues, please share.

HottToddy wrote 5 years ago: 1

No one else has access to computer or my account here

Jan wrote 5 years ago: 1

HottToddy, could you share some information to help us check some things. Which shows/episode status do you believe have changed? Around what date did you mark them as watched originally?

Thanks,

Jan

david wrote 5 years ago: 1

Closing for the lack of feedback. If anyone else encounters this, please open a new thread.

Try 30 days of free premium.