Try 30 days of free premium.

Thoughts on radioshows?

imantosh wrote 4 years ago: 1

It is technically a radio show, because it is paid and broadcasted by a Spanish radio by they also upload the shows on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6lJZ9Ctx1vcmRY9cFEPyww

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

@imantosh wrote:
I'm trying to get this show approved but doesn't seem to go through.

I just checked on it but it seems the credits are missing, this is a requirement for shows from non-curated channels.

How do I do that?

Anyone can help me get this moving on?

@imantosh wrote:
Anyone can help me get this moving on?

I do not think you can do anything about it, we require cast and crew credits for shows from non curated web channels and those are missing in the videofiles.

But I can add them once it's created.

Anyone can help me get this moving on? Thanks.

@imantosh wrote:
Anyone can help me get this moving on? Thanks.

The people producing those videos need to put cast and crew credits into them :)

deleted wrote 4 years ago: 1

@imantosh wrote:
Where?

In the video itself or in the designated info section right below the video. Also it doesn't match on multiple requirements.

@Thomas wrote:
In the video itself or in the designated info section right below the video. Also it doesn't match on multiple requirements.

What requirements?

And what are the ones that doesn't match? Because I see all of them matching.

bungle wrote 4 years ago: 1

@imantosh wrote:
Just wondering if new episodes will show up automatically or do they need to be added manually.

Thanks,

they seem to be up to date at present, but it might be a good idea to manually add any newer ones.

Yes, I just saw the last one was just published although a little later after the show was broadcasted. Any way to now what’s the source?

Try 30 days of free premium.