Try 30 days of free premium.

At home versions of late night shows.

kevin87 wrote 4 years ago: 1

@JuanArango wrote:
I say its fine :)

NBC.com skips 3 episodes for The Tonight Show, should we just add those as specials? Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jennifer Garner, and J Balvin aired before they considered them "new" but they had the same format (At Home and "Best of Fallon moments" clips).

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
NBC.com skips 3 episodes for The Tonight Show, should we just add those as specials? Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jennifer Garner, and J Balvin aired before they considered them "new" but they had the same format (At Home and "Best of Fallon moments" clips).

yes :)

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:

Probably specials, they don't listed anywhere else.

But besides those I think we need to insert this week episodes. They were actually the same I suppose, and mentioned in press releases, just wording was different https://www.tvmaze.com/datatask/view?id=4491 But considering that on March 12 was show #1224, and on March 30 is gonna be #1230, those 5 episodes probably should be used to fill the gap.

@tnt wrote:
Probably specials, they don't listed anywhere else.

But besides those I think we need to insert this week episodes. They were actually the same I suppose, and mentioned in press releases, just wording was different https://www.tvmaze.com/datatask/view?id=4491 But considering that on March 12 was show #1224, and on March 30 is gonna be #1230, those 5 episodes probably should be used to fill the gap.

I think we were both trying to do it at the same time and I messed up changing the order of the upcoming episodes lol I'll let you finish so it doesn't get messed up more.

tnt wrote 4 years ago: 1

@kevin87 wrote:
I think we were both trying to do it at the same time and I messed up changing the order of the upcoming episodes lol I'll let you finish so it doesn't get messed up more.

lol, that happens. i've finished :)

So now that most shows have returned with phone/webcam versions, they've basically kept their normal naming in tact. The one thing that's different is Colbert. The press releases just say "Stephen Colbert from home, with special guest" because they probably hadn't confirmed anybody yet... but cbs.com just has the guest name as the episode name like usual and the episode description is "Stephen Colbert from home, with special guest Jon Oliver" and the guest schedule doesn't mention from home when they add the actual guests to it. So should we put the "from home" stuff from the press releases as the episode title or just the guest? 

Try 30 days of free premium.