Try 30 days of free premium.

The Water Margin error

pezwf wrote 16 days ago: 1

on page https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1673/the-water-margin/cast the cast photos of Ling Chung and Kao Chui are switched over.


gazza911 wrote 16 days ago: 1

@pezwf wrote:
on page https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/1673/the-water-margin/cast the cast photos of Ling Chung and Kao Chui are switched over.

Is it just the photos that's wrong?


tnt wrote 16 days ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
Is it just the photos that's wrong?

Well, we have a Japanese series listed under BBC Two with UK airdates, so probably not only those photos :)

I've swapped the images, now will look for the original airdates. And Narrator should be gone obviously, Kwouk only narrated the dubbed version of the show.


gazza911 wrote 16 days ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Well, we have a Japanese series listed under BBC Two with UK airdates, so probably not only those photos :)

I was asking whether the characters had been swapped.

Didn't even check that to be honest. We're also using the BBC 2 dates instead of Nippon TV's dates.


tnt wrote 16 days ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
I was asking whether the characters had been swapped.

No, the actor/character pairs are correct :)


gazza911 wrote 16 days ago: 1

@tnt wrote:

I've swapped the images, now will look for the original airdates.

According to this book, it was 02/10/1973 - 26/03/1974.


tnt wrote 16 days ago: 1

@gazza911 wrote:
According to this book, it was 02/10/1973 - 26/03/1974.

Yeah, I've found the same dates :) It appears originally it was broadcasted as a single season. Will make corrections now.


tnt wrote 16 days ago: 2

And it's corrected :)

.