Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

david wrote:
We didn't compile the list of countries ourselves, it's a standardized list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1. I can't currently add anything that isn't an actual country that exists on the ISO list.
The show you linked appears to air on a network called MBC 4: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MBC_4_%28Middle_East.... Since it doesn't air in one specific country, I suggest adding it in the country where it's headquartered: the United Arab Emirates.

OK thank you very much, I will.

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Also I wish to request that the Networks listing that come up when adding a show that after the United States and the United Kingdom that all other countries be listed alphabetically. I have scrolled up and down way too many times on that list to find the Country I need please?
When I put in 1 it will only bring up a Network in Latvia.

Fixed! (But please use a separate thread for this next time)

David thank you so very much for fixing the add Network listing to be in Alpha order I greatly appreciate it very much and also for doing it so fast great job!

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
David thank you so very much for fixing the add Network listing to be in Alpha order I greatly appreciate it very much and also for doing it so fast great job!

=)

david wrote:
=)

I am finding the countries and then the Networks 10 times faster than I could the old way!

marsters wrote 8 years ago: 1

Hello i want ask Twin Peaks new season why not continues old twin peaks it will be continues so season 3 , or not?

I saw two thread first 1989-1990 series and now 2016. I know its few years over the old. If it possible can we do season 3 will not the new series again? Just suggestion, i dont want edit yet.

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

marsters wrote:
Hello i want ask Twin Peaks new season why not continues old twin peaks it will be continues so season 3 , or not?
I saw two thread first 1989-1990 series and now 2016. I know its few years over the old. If it possible can we do season 3 will not the new series again? Just suggestion, i dont want edit yet.

This was discussed before and so far we did not come to a final solution, as the show is not coming back before mid next year we still got some time left to decide this.

Other sites handle it not consistent, some say it is season 3 some say it is a new show.

I think it is season 3 as it is the same showrunners, same cast and the story continues, we also do not create a new X-files show, when it returns next year.

I will create a new thread where people can state their opinion about this and then we make a final decision.

cheers
Juan

Darth_Niemand wrote:
http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/2269/star-wars-droid-t... Need to delete 5 episode here. It is a copy of episode 4 with wrong date. Thanks!

Not sure what you mean there is only 5 episodes and the first four are correct, I corrected the title on #5 no deletions are needed? This is the correct listing?

S01, E05 Gambit on Geonosis S01, E04 Flight of the Falcon 10/12/2015 S01, E03 Mission to Mos Eisley 9/07/2015 S01, E02 Crisis on Coruscant 8/24/2015 S01, E01 Exit from Endor 7/06/2015

Darth_Niemand wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
Not sure what you mean there is only 5 episodes and the first four are correct, I corrected the title on #5 no deletions are needed? This is the correct listing?
S01, E05 Gambit on Geonosis S01, E04 Flight of the Falcon 10/12/2015 S01, E03 Mission to Mos Eisley 9/07/2015 S01, E02 Crisis on Coruscant 8/24/2015 S01, E01 Exit from Endor 7/06/2015

Yes, now the list is correct. I did not know that the date of the correct fifth episode is already known, so I did not add it by myself.

Thanks!

PS. By the way, sorry for my English. It's not my native language and it's far from perfect. =)

Darth_Niemand wrote:
Yes, now the list is correct. I did not know that the date of the correct fifth episode is already known, so I did not add it by myself.
Thanks!
PS. By the way, sorry for my English. It's not my native language and it's far from perfect. =)

Hey no problem!

Tonks wrote 8 years ago: 1

Could someone rectify Spencer Clark Treat's character on agents of shield ? It's Strucker like his dad in the movies ? So it should read Werner Von Strucker. It's asking me to create new and i'd rather not...

http://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/250013/marvels-agen...

Try 30 days of free premium.