Try 30 days of free premium.

Please remove or up the edit limit filter

MAT13 wrote 3 years ago: 2

Just watched first episode of Jekyll and Hyde and wanted to add guest cast...

https://www.tvmaze.com/episodes/378160/jekyll-and-hyde-1x01-the-harbinger/cast

...only to be halted in the middle by edit limit before I had a chance to add full cast or add their photos.

I didn't add anything else today. Yesterday I added much more but didn't encounter any limit. How long does this usually keep happening before the limit is removed?

tnt wrote 3 years ago: 1

Well, you should understand that before we allow users to do unlimited number of edits, they should pass a few checkpoints, where their edits are validated by staff members. Each stage allow you to do more edits than previous before being stopped for a check.

It was your last threshold though, so your edits won't be interrupted anymore :) Thank you for your help.

PS and please, stop abusing the bugs thread. If you don't like (or don't understand) something, it doesn't make it a bug ;)

MAT13 wrote 3 years ago: 2

Okay, sorry about the bugs forum. Consider it my learning curve period, which should not be done :) And thank you for the patience.

Dredzone71 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
Well, you should understand that before we allow users to do unlimited number of edits, they should pass a few checkpoints, where their edits are validated by staff members. Each stage allow you to do more edits than previous before being stopped for a check.

It was your last threshold though, so your edits won't be interrupted anymore :) Thank you for your help.

PS and please, stop abusing the bugs thread. If you don't like (or don't understand) something, it doesn't make it a bug ;)

I completely understand why the limits are there, but in my case it has surpassed the "few hours" of inconvenience & just makes it difficult to post info. 

I recently purchased some 'classic' TV box sets & would love to contribute as I go, but it's making my desire to do so lessen. 

Please advise.

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Dredzone71 wrote:
I completely understand why the limits are there, but in my case it has surpassed the "few hours" of inconvenience & just makes it difficult to post info. 

I recently purchased some 'classic' TV box sets & would love to contribute as I go, but it's making my desire to do so lessen. 

Please advise.

Sometimes it will take a bit of time purely due to timezones.

I can see that you've since been promoted. 

Try 30 days of free premium.