Try 30 days of free premium.

Can We Please Have Seperate Listings for Dubbed anime. Mainly for calendar prefrences/airings.

Brantank wrote 3 years ago: 1

As someone who uses this site to keep track of Anime, and someone who doesn't watch subbed anime, I find myself missing out on new dubbed releases all the time while being teased about subbed releases. I don't really care about when the Japanese version airs and when the English version airs/is released online I usually miss it because this site doesn't keep track of it. This was made abundantly clear today when I found out the 7 deadly sins season 3 was released last month. I remember earlier in the year seeing the episodes come out one by one and not really paying any attention on it and netflix semi quietly released dubbed season 3 last month and no one was talking about it so I didn't know about it until a Tik Tok of all things showed a clip. Something like one piece airs every week in japan and has hundreds of episodes more than its dubbed counterpart, so its kinda disingenuous  to have it on my calendar and when the dubbed versions makes it way online i don't find out about it unless i search for it.

This also will help simulcasts be current to the dub watchers perspective. Fire force, black clover, naruto, mha, db super all have regular new airings months after the Japanese release.

Brantank wrote 3 years ago: 1

@tnt wrote:
It will become possible as soon as this feature will be implemented https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/128/support-for-premiere-airdates-in-different-countries

Until then there's simply no technical possibility to keep several airdates for the same episode.

Wouldn't it be possible to have 2 listings for the same show, an Dubbed Version and an Original? There are many shows on this site that have an American version and an original version like Master Chef and we get all the episodes normally

gazza911 wrote 3 years ago: 1

@Brantank wrote:
Wouldn't it be possible to have 2 listings for the same show, an Dubbed Version and an Original? There are many shows on this site that have an American version and an original version like Master Chef and we get all the episodes normally

No, this is disallowed in our shows data policy;

"Explicitly not allowed are:

Subtitled versions of a show
Dubbed versions of a show"

American & Original shows like Master Chef are allowed because they're different shows, just same concept in another country.

Try 30 days of free premium.