Try 30 days of free premium.

Blank 'Offical' Summeries

TonyMayhew wrote 2 years ago: 1

Is there any chance that when someone clicks the checkbox to say it's an 'Official' summery, to not allow this if the summery is left blank?

I've just updated this week's Love Island UK episode with summaries & noticed that the person that created the episodes had already ticked the 'Official' checkbox, but hadn't actually added any summery to them.

Not a massive deal, but it is slightly annoying :).

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 1

@TonyMayhew wrote:
Is there any chance that when someone clicks the checkbox to say it's an 'Official' summery, to not allow this if the summery is left blank?

I think it's better to auto-remove the check mark if the summary is empty because not allowing it to be blank will force people just to put something random.

momijigari wrote 2 years ago: 1

+1

I commented on this years ago, nice to see I¨m not the only one. ;)

puffosul wrote 2 years ago: 1

I'm adding daily pictures and summaries for this show and noticed that the summaries added in advance are somewhat "generic" and repetitive. Of course, I replace them with the official ones, when they're available, but I don't understand @TonyMayhew why bother to add those?

TomSouthwell wrote 2 years ago: 1

@puffosul wrote:
I'm adding daily pictures and summaries for this show and noticed that the summaries added in advance are somewhat "generic" and repetitive. Of course, I replace them with the official ones, when they're available, but I don't understand @TonyMayhew why bother to add those?

Nothing annoying about it - you've already said when they are available. Generic summaries are allowed especially when shows don't always provide an episode specific summary, or don't have anything but a generic summary until days or weeks after the episode has aired, which has definately been the case before with this show. 

Try 30 days of free premium.