Try 30 days of free premium.

Could not parse image.

blackcat2021 wrote 2 years ago: 1

Hi, In the Create Image page, I'm getting this "Could not parse image" pop-up error message, just when I click on the empty "Upload Url" text-box to paste the picture link.

Does this happen to anyone else?

david wrote 2 years ago: 1

No, not me - that would be extremely weird browser behavior. Which browser is that?

@david wrote:
No, not me - that would be extremely weird browser behavior. Which browser is that?

Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Started today, and also got more error pop-ups than usual while editing the link.

tnt wrote 2 years ago: 2

+1

david wrote 2 years ago: 1

@blackcat2021 wrote:
Hi, In the Create Image page, I'm getting this "Could not parse image" pop-up error message, just when I click on the empty "Upload Url" text-box to paste the picture link.

Does this happen to anyone else?

I'm not sure how drunk your browser was when it triggered a change event by merely clicking on a field :-/ But I did spot a bug in the second scenario that you describe, which should be fixed now. Any issues remaining?

@david wrote:
I'm not sure how drunk your browser was when it triggered a change event by merely clicking on a field :-/ But I did spot a bug in the second scenario that you describe, which should be fixed now. Any issues remaining?

Could have been a delayed 2nd scenario as well :) seems to be fine now, thank you. Will meow if I spot more issues LOL

Try 30 days of free premium.