Try 30 days of free premium.

Question about Bobba Fett and Mandalorian shows

JuanArango wrote 2 years ago: 2

I would like to have a "performance artist" category added, that would solve this easily.

NathanDrake83 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@RoseRed wrote:
I think it's a matter of where he is credited which is with the crew including the stunt doubles. When we added 'stunt double' recently, maybe we should have added 'performance artist'. I don't think we should just pick him out and give him guest cast status.

I agree that where he’s credited is important, that’s why I suggested to add a category (among guests cast, not crew). But also worth mentioning that “performance artist” is not really the same a stunt double.

LadyShelley wrote 2 years ago: 1

Until there is something like a "Performance Artist" listing I think the only option for these three people is with the stunt team. 

As for the designation of "Performance Artist" if @david chooses to add it, it should be with the Crew, not Cast. He is essentially acting as a body double, which is a stunt assignment. 

NathanDrake83 wrote 2 years ago: 1

@LadyShelley wrote:
Until there is something like a "Performance Artist" listing I think the only option for these three people is with the stunt team. 

As for the designation of "Performance Artist" if @david chooses to add it, it should be with the Crew, not Cast. He is essentially acting as a body double, which is a stunt assignment. 

The problem is, as Crew you cannot link them to a specific role. That‘s ok for generic stunts or for background unnamed characters, but in my opinion it would be a little diminishing for cases like this.

Try 30 days of free premium.