Try 30 days of free premium.

Calendar doesn't display shows correctly in each month.

MAT13 wrote a year ago: 1

Hi David, this is a strange one because I did see the episode under both months, but for some reason, now I do not.

Episode of "My Life Is Murder (3x01)" aired on August 29th.
And if you check when I click on calendar and go under last month, august, I can see the episode listed since I am following the show...

August - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rBxuGR39gVq8Hc8kHStILLxUG_JsAr0G/view?usp=sharing

However, when I look under current month, I do not see that episode listed even though I can see august 29th day.
What is more strange is that I see other two episodes that aired on the same day under both months.

September - https://drive.google.com/file/d/17QjMZHttzpge08tMPrnJe8VBMw-tJ5hl/view?usp=sharing

So why is this one only visible under August and not September? I just noticed this today, because last time I checked calendar the episode correctly appeared under both months, so not sure why suddenly it disappeared.

CostaDax wrote a year ago: 2

Hey, MAT13! I read your post and decided to check my calendar since I too follow those three shows (My Life Is Murder, Roswell: New Mexico, In the Dark). For what is worth, the same thing happens with my calendar. Under August all three shows are listed on August 29, but under September just two of them are listed on August 29, My Life Is Murder is missing. So it's not just you. For the other two August dates that appear both under August and under September (August 30 and August 31), the shows that I follow appear normally under both months. So the problem is only for My Life Is Murder and only for August 29. Strange, huh?

Cecile wrote a year ago: 1

It is a known fact, due to timezone. That's why the calendar page doesn't start on the 1st and finish on the 31th of the month anymore.

Some time ago it was the case ; so some episodes were never showed on calendar page (I remember an issue with Game of Thrones) but it is now corrected and every episodes appear on his month

david wrote a year ago: 3

Ha, what a catch :) This is probably specific to shows from New Zealand (with a timezone that's very far from GMT). I'll look into it one day ;-)

Cecile wrote a year ago: 1

If you plan to look into it, it isn't limited to this timezone. For instance I had the same case this month with House of the Dragon 102. My calendar settings are : start on monday and timezone Europe/Paris

Try 30 days of free premium.