Try 30 days of free premium.

Premium Subscription Date Error After Re-Subscribing Following Email About Erroneous Cancellation

jnjdev wrote 5 months ago: 2

I received an email telling me my premium subscription was inadvertently cancelled and I had to manually restart it, along with a discount code for the inconvenience.

When I checked on the dashboard it showed my premium subscription was indeed cancelled, but I had until May 2024 left.

I followed the email instructions and renewed for 1 year, and it now ends in November 2024, losing me 6 months.

Please can someone rectify this and have it end in May 2025 as it is supposed to.

david wrote 5 months ago: 2

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Our payment processor Paddle first erroneously canceled everyone's subscription, and is now somehow not properly prorating the remainder of the old subscription when people renew. We're trying to get them to understand the problem and fix it, but so far it's a struggle. Please rest assured that we'll make this right. If all else fails we'll end up adjusting the subscription dates manually on our end, but because of the further confusion that might cause I'd rather wait for a little bit longer for them to fix it properly on their end.

You may also refer to https://www.tvmaze.com/threads/5995/refund for a few more posts about the same issue. We'll post an update when we have it!

jnjdev wrote 5 months ago: 2

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it.

jnjdev wrote 3 months ago: 1

@david any updates? It's been a month now and no apparent changes.

david wrote 3 months ago: 1

@jnjdev wrote:
@david any updates? It's been a month now and no apparent changes.

Believe it or not, we're still waiting on Paddle's definite response. As of a week ago, they were still "compiling a report" to determine the full scope of the problem.

I'll start looking into how we can fix this properly without Paddle's help.

Try 30 days of free premium.