Try 30 days of free premium.

Disable Ratings

ddn2003 wrote a month ago: 2

I would like to see an option to disable the ratings. They don’t help me any. I never look at this. They are just an annoyance when I accidentally tap on them!

Cecile wrote 29 days ago: 0

@ddn2003 wrote:
I would like to see an option to disable the ratings. They don’t help me any. I never look at this. They are just an annoyance when I accidentally tap on them!

Then, just don't use them.

There is no need to add a feature that doesn't bring anything

Cecile wrote 28 days ago: 0

I didn't add time yesterday to check the page template, but you even hide them on your side with some custom css

TomSouthwell wrote 28 days ago: 1

@ddn2003 your suggestion will be considered as much as anyone else's by site admin. Thanks for the feedback. 

WatchingTV wrote 26 days ago: 2

So why is it a bother if you hit one by accident if you do not care about ratings?

Jan wrote 12 days ago: 1

@ddn2003 wrote:

I have questions: How many times does it happen, where does it happen, and what are you doing when it happens?

TomSouthwell wrote 12 days ago: 2

@Jan wrote:
I have questions: How many times does it happen, where does it happen, and what are you doing when it happens?

I know this hasnt been asked to me, however on mobile this can be a regular occurence, i often accidentally vote on an episode when editing and then remove it, probably once or twice daily, I know I edit alot so maybe its not that regular in the grand scheme. 

Try 30 days of free premium.