Try 30 days of free premium.

Pending Verification..

SilentFew wrote 7 years ago: 1

SilentFew wrote:
opying and pasting the link resulted in the same Error reply.

any other suggestions to try?

david wrote 7 years ago: 1

SilentFew wrote:
any other suggestions to try?

BTW, please start a new thread if your question isn't related to the topic in the original thread. :)

I checked out your account and your email address is actually verified. You probably clicked the link twice at some point; if you click it for a second time you'll get an error message as the confirmation token is no longer known. So all is well!

Wandamaze wrote 7 years ago: 1

I thought I was verified, but I just got a "pending verification" notice...

JuanArango wrote 7 years ago: 1

Wandamaze wrote:
I thought I was verified, but I just got a "pending verification" notice...

Fixed :)

MendesJ wrote 7 years ago: 1

Pending verification for me too... please, check what is needed...

I have lots of news to insert and corrections to do... if Mister "Pendingé agrees :-)

MendesJ wrote:
Pending verification for me too... please, check what is needed...
I have lots of news to insert and corrections to do... if Mister "Pendingé agrees :-)

Done :)

Mandrake wrote 7 years ago: 1

Pending verification for me too, please... I believe there are lots of Hellenic "a.k.a." titles I have to add.

Mandrake wrote:
Pending verification for me too, please... I believe there are lots of Hellenic "a.k.a." titles I have to add.

Done :)

Mandrake wrote 7 years ago: 1

Pending verification please... I'll have more to submit next time?

Mandrake wrote 6 years ago: 1

Let's go to next step, then, please! :)

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

SilentFew wrote:
next step?

It is done, it will always be done, it just takes a bit from time to time :)

Will you verify please? :)

David send me a private message saying: "The editing permissions on your account have been removed because of your hacking of the genre limits.". I already told him that nobody told me anything about some.."limits" and I thought if I reach them, I just can't edit anymore and should come here to ask for verification! What do you mean by telling me "hacking"? I was just looking for sci-fi genre (the most) to add in productions that wasn't there... I did something wrong?

I read some things in the meanwhile... There is a limit in 3 genres on each entry? I saw a warning, but I thought it was a limit about adding 3 genres each time I saved! I didn't understood it was about 3 genres at most... Besides that, the system itself should not allow me to add more than three, preventing me for doing that... Is it not a bug? Can we do something about my case now? And where in forum someone must ask to add/remove a genre if it needs to be?

JuanArango wrote 6 years ago: 1

Mandrake wrote:
I read some things in the meanwhile... There is a limit in 3 genres on each entry? I saw a warning, but I thought it was a limit about adding 3 genres each time I saved! I didn't understood it was about 3 genres at most... Besides that, the system itself should not allow me to add more than three, preventing me for doing that... Is it not a bug? Can we do something about my case now? And where in forum someone must ask to add/remove a genre if it needs to be?

You ask for a removal in the Edit Request thread, please reply to david and explain this to him. When he is back later or tomorrow he can read your reply.

I already replied to him and told him more or less the first frustrating post I did above. I will tell him the rest... Thanks for guiding!

Try 30 days of free premium.