MontanaSky wrote:
I've been put on pending verification.

You've been cleared :)

MontanaSky wrote 4 years ago: 1

tnt wrote:
You've been cleared :)

Thanks!

RoaldA wrote 4 years ago: 1

Hi, I am pending. How long does it usually take? I can't find any messages that I added something wrong either?

gazza911 wrote 4 years ago: 2

RoaldA wrote:
Hi, I am pending. How long does it usually take? I can't find any messages that I added something wrong either?

Done, you had received a message from a member of staff, however they've noted that you've since rectified the issue. 

zebanshee wrote 4 years ago: 1

I got a Pending Verification while trying to fix episode names for Dragonball z can anyone clear me so i may fix them all thx 

need Pending Verification fixed again please thx 

momijigari wrote 4 years ago: 1

zebanshee wrote:
I got a Pending Verification while trying to fix episode names for Dragonball z can anyone clear me so i may fix them all thx 

Considering the massive amount of edits you are doing to this show, please state your source? Was really every single eptitle listed here wrong?

last Pending Verification fix for tonight please an thx again 

momijigari wrote:
Considering the massive amount of edits you are doing to this show, please state your source? Was really every single eptitle listed here wrong?

my source is the blu rays copies i own that have all the titles in them im ripping them to my plex server an was using filebot to rename when i saw the episodes were not name the same as what comes up in the show 

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

zebanshee wrote:
last Pending Verification fix for tonight please an thx again 

I verified you.

need Pending Verification fixed again thx

JuanArango wrote 4 years ago: 1

zebanshee wrote:
need Pending Verification fixed again thx

you should be fine to go :)

JuanArango wrote:
you should be fine to go :)

thank you sorry to keep asking 

abd.alawwad wrote 4 years ago: 1

@Adnaan wrote:
Can someone take care of the Pending Verification hold on my account real quick?

Im in the middle of adding a list of cast and its annoying to leave it half done :/

hello I have been "Pending verification" for so long now, do you ever going to change my status or not???

Jan wrote 4 years ago: 1

@abd.alawwad wrote:
hello I have been "Pending verification" for so long now, do you ever going to change my status or not???

Hi abd, 

Your contributor status was put on hold due to various incorrect contributions which continued even after several warnings in 2016. I think you've had enough time to catch up on how we work. I can give you your permissions back, but if you start adding incorrect data again, a curating/head/admin will take your permissions away. Could you confirm that you have read our data policies and understand our expectations? 

Try 30 days of free premium.