Try 30 days of free premium.

I am receiving Invalid Notifications from the site?

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

Two times now in the last 15 minutes I have received notices that there is a response in a thread -

New forum reply

In the What is the Scheduling Conflict here? thread

However when I click on it I get an Error message.

I looked through the Forum and there are no new comments in that thread can you please fix this?

srob650 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I had something like this happen yesterday where I got a notification for a thread I'd never read, but when I clicked into it it did show that I was following it somehow.

I just now received a 3rd notice in error - New forum reply

8 minutes ago

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I just now received a 3rd notice in error - New forum reply
8 minutes ago

all relax, david will look into this :)

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

That's strange, it works fine for me. What are you doing exactly? The notification links only work in the menu; the error if you copy & paste them somewhere else is to be expected.

The forum thread does have replies BTW, so that's all good.

david wrote:
That's strange, it works fine for me. What are you doing exactly? The notification links only work in the menu; the error if you copy & paste them somewhere else is to be expected.
The forum thread does have replies BTW, so that's all good.

I have not been in that thread for days. I am not doing anything when it just pops up, adding show information, episode information, cast, photos etc. it just pops up for no reason. Since you can't figure it out I will just unfollow it and see if they stop?

david wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:
I have not been in that thread for days. I am not doing anything when it just pops up, adding show information, episode information, cast, photos etc. it just pops up for no reason. Since you can't figure it out I will just unfollow it and see if they stop?

You created the http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/265/what-is-the-sche... thread, that means by default you're following it, and you'll get a notification for each reply posted in it.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:

Let us know if it stops when you unfollow them.

Thomas wrote:
Let us know if it stops when you unfollow them.

Ir has stopped now.

Try 30 days of free premium.