SEC Network

SEC Network is an American digital cable and satellite television channel that is owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network, through its 80% controlling ownership interest) and the Hearst Corporation(which holds the remaining 20% interest). The channel is dedicated to coverage of collegiate sports sanctioned by the Southeastern Conference (SEC) including live and recorded event telecasts, news, analysis programs, and other content focusing on the conference's member schools.

The network's coverage serves as the successor to an eponymous syndication package (later renamed SEC TV), which was produced by its syndication arm ESPN Regional Television. SEC Network is operated out of ESPNU's facilities in Charlotte, North Carolina. While Charlotte is not an SEC market itself, it is in close proximity to universities that are members of the conference and shares a television market with the northern part of South Carolina, which is part of the South Carolina Gamecocks' television market

Popular SEC Network shows

This Season's Shows

  • SEC Inside

    SEC Inside

    SEC Network announced a new show, SEC Inside, today at the Southeastern Conference Media Days in Hoo…

  • SEC Film Room

    SEC Film Room

    On the SEC Film Room, college football expert and analyst David Greene visits with a school's head c…

  • SEC Now

    SEC Now

    The flagship news and information program of the SEC Network -- ESPN's 24/7 multiplatform sports net…

  • SEC Nation

    SEC Nation

    "College GameDay" has been a popular college football pregame show on ESPN since 1987 and has been t…

  • Women's College Gymnastics

    Women's College Gymnastics

    ESPN has added individual apparatus streams and a new scoring interface to its first live television…

View all shows »