Try 30 days of free premium.

MY SHOW, FIST THING I SEE....

viscera693028 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Is there a way to make all my shows be the first ones i see on my schedule page, instead of being spaced out between networks/channels and as well scattered through out the listings? Other wise my shows is all grayed and all other shows are normally NOT grayed in. So is there a setting that can Put All My Shows at the very top of the schedule that i have over looked? And if not, can this be implemented?

Thank You.

Take Care & Be Well........

LadyShelley wrote 8 years ago: 1

Are you talking about the calendar? If so, you can set the default to "My Followed Shows" by clicking on your dashboard --> Site Preferences --> and it is under Default Calendar View.

It seems i left out the R in first, in my subject line. lol

Hi there, and thanks for the reply. No, i mean in my Schedule. Where it has your shows highlighted. If ABC Network is (lets say) at top of the page and then your next show is on TBS network and that's list mid way down the page, and then your 3rd show is at the bottom of the page on SyFy. Then they are spaced out away through out the page. So i was wondering is there a setting that would put all your selected highlighted shows ALL at the top of the page. Then the rest of all the other listings below all of yours. Gosh i hope you can follow my ramblings. lol

Take Care and Be Well.....

LadyShelley wrote 8 years ago: 1

Oh! You mean under the Schedule tab, the one that looks like a TV Guide grid? I know there is something under the Pending Features area here at the forum that would allow for customizable schedules, that might be along the line of what you want/need. Add your vote there so it's tallied as a feature for the admins to work on.

http://www.tvmaze.com/threads/238/customizable-sch...

Yeah that looks about what i am looking for. I'll vote for that one for sure.

Thank You so Much.

Take Care and Be Well..........

Try 30 days of free premium.