Try 30 days of free premium.

OK! TV

JAGUARDOG wrote 8 years ago: 1

When I try to create a New Season so I can make Season 4 and move the last 10 episodes from Season 3 to Season 4 I click on Create New Season but a new window will not open up so I can put a number in it to make it 4?

OK that's not the only BUG either ass I now cannot Create Cast members. Every time I put a name in the box and click create the system blanks out the name entiterly. I have tried it now over 10 times what is going on?

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

Is it possible that you have JavaScript disabled / using an old version of a browser?

I am using the same version I have always used and used earlier today no changes made. I have no idea what Java is or how to look and see if I have it of if it is on or off or whatever? Those kinds of things are way over this old man's head and comprehension.

deleted wrote 8 years ago: 1

season 4 has been created for you, but it's on your side Ron. Not a bug.

Thenhow do I find out what is causing it so I can fit it. Maybe it's that Java thing Gazza asked me about? Either mine is outdated or I don't have it anymore how do I check if that is the problem please?

Gadfly wrote 8 years ago: 1

What you can do depends on how technically knowledgeable you are. Or if someone who is can help you. Since you've said in the past you're not, that kind of limits your options. It also depends on what browser you're using. But here's a few if you haven't tried them already...

1) Reboot your computer. (the standard IT first option)

2) Scan for malware.

3) Scan for viruses.

4) Reload your browser.

5) Fiddle with the cookie settings, and Adblock if you have it.

6) Do a system reset to a time period before you had the problem.

1. Did it already twice

2. Scanned

3. Scanned

4. Reload your Browser? Not sure what you mean here but if you mean uninstall and re-install GOOGLE Chrome I had to do that yesterday becasue I couldn't get it to open should I do it a second time?

5. Not sure how to do either of these but I have deleted all cache, cookies and temp files?

6. I had to do a system restart/restore yesterday becasue my PC would not come up yesterday and I restored it back to the earliest date it gave me which was 13 January.

What about Java? I don't see it on my installed applications list should I go to download.com and load it?

Update, I guess I do not need Java as I just now opened Maze in I.E. and no problem over there so it's Chrome so I will uninstall it again and reinstall it.

Well that didn't work/help so I guess I need to use I.E. from now on for functions that will no longer work for me in GOOGLE Chrome?

gazza911 wrote 8 years ago: 1

I was referring to JavaScript, not Java (two different things)...

Anyway, In Google Chrome, if you go to:

chrome://settings/content

it should look something like this:

Link to image

You can also try going incognito (click the button in menu or press Ctrl + Shift + N) then login and test it, just to make sure no extensions are causing a problem.

gazza911 wrote:
I was referring to JavaScript, not Java (two different things)...
Anyway, In Google Chrome, if you go to:
chrome://settings/content
it should look something like this:
Link to image
You can also try going incognito (click the button in menu or press Ctrl + Shift + N) then login and test it, just to make sure no extensions are causing a problem.

Thanks for trying to Help me I greatly appreciate it. First off I never knew there were 2 Java's? Secondly I brought it up and all 3 items are marked as in your example: Allow local data... Show all images... and Allow all sites to run JavaScript.

Any other suggestions anyone please?

JuanArango wrote 8 years ago: 1

JAGUARDOG wrote:

Thanks for trying to Help me I greatly appreciate it. First off I never knew there were 2 Java's? Secondly I brought it up and all 3 items are marked as in your example: Allow local data... Show all images... and Allow all sites to run JavaScript.
Any other suggestions anyone please?

Did you try this with a different browser, for example IE or Firefox ? Then we could maybe pinpoint this problem :)

JuanArango wrote:
Did you try this with a different browser, for example IE or Firefox ? Then we could maybe pinpoint this problem :)

Yes the site works fine in I.E. and Firefox both. I think I have fixed the problem by clicking on Reset ALL in my Settings. I know it fixed one thing I could not do but I won't know about the other problem until I get a chance to add a person or New Season.

Try 30 days of free premium.