Try 30 days of free premium.

Attn all migrating LocateTV users - importer status

johnlecky wrote 7 years ago: 1

Jan wrote:
Hi everyone,
We are getting some people asking the same question: 'Where is the importer?'
Short answer: We are currently working on it.
If you want to know what's going on read below:
Around March-April we spoke with the staff of LocateTV about TVmaze providing alternative tools to migrating users.
However we didn't hear from LocateTV until just a couple of days ago. We didn't get a heads up on when users would be contacted or how the format of the export would look like.
Thus... we didn't have the chance to actually prepare an import tool and have only now started to look at the logistics of it all.
We'll give you guys more info asap in regards to the progression of the importer. 'Follow this thread to receive notifications about the importer'
So, hang in there and take the time to get to know TVmaze and everyone in it a little better.
best regards and thanks for your patience,
Jan
UPDATE: The LocateTV importer is now available on http://www.tvmaze.com/migrate/locatetv

hi jan from john lecky

I have not received an email from locate tv with my details

Jan wrote 7 years ago: 1

johnlecky wrote:

hi jan from john lecky
I have not received an email from locate tv with my details

Hi John,

Two mails were sent by LocateTV. The first one didn't have an attachment. We notified LocateTV shortly after and they sent a second mail to its users with the attachment.

If you didn't receive anything at all there isn't much we can do at this point to help you. Too much time has passed and the LocateTV team has been disbanded.

Try checking your spam folder or maybe you used another email to create your locateTV account?

best of luck,

Jan

Try 30 days of free premium.