Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

1033Forest wrote 23 days ago: 1

The Loud House season 7 episodes now have new airdates:

June 3: Welcome to the Doll Heist

June 4: A Dish Come True

June 5: There Will Be Mud

June 6: Love Me Tenor

The remaining 3 A segments are still TBA but I'm assuming they'll air right after these.

Also on season 5, the episode High Crimes actually aired March 4, 2022. And its sister episode, Runaway McBride also aired that day which is missing from that list.

These are all true according to Futon Critic and/or zap2it listings.

Aidan wrote 23 days ago: 1

@1033Forest wrote:
The Loud House season 7 episodes now have new airdates:

June 3: Welcome to the Doll Heist

June 4: A Dish Come True

June 5: There Will Be Mud

June 6: Love Me Tenor

The remaining 3 A segments are still TBA but I'm assuming they'll air right after these.

Also on season 5, the episode High Crimes actually aired March 4, 2022. And its sister episode, Runaway McBride also aired that day which is missing from that list.

These are all true according to Futon Critic and/or zap2it listings.

updated, good catch on that season 5 episode  :)

AnnaG222 wrote 22 days ago: 1

Hello! Please set the date of the first episode to April 12, 2024. And the series has already been released. Its status is ended or to be determined. https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/61922/festning-norge

Aidan wrote 22 days ago: 1

@AnnaG222 wrote:
Hello! Please set the date of the first episode to April 12, 2024. And the series has already been released. Its status is ended or to be determined. https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/61922/festning-norge

done :)

EDIT: did this actually stream on Prime Video or did it just stream elsewhere ? (SBS Australia is a common one)

TeleTone wrote 21 days ago: 1

"Restoration Australia" (14228). Just watched s6e2 about King Island. Title should be King Island TAS, not King Island SA. Cheers!

Nivekolsen wrote 21 days ago: 2

@TeleTone wrote:
"Restoration Australia" (14228). Just watched s6e2 about King Island. Title should be King Island TAS, not King Island SA. Cheers!

corrected

Try 30 days of free premium.