Try 30 days of free premium.

Edit Requests

WatchingTV wrote a month ago: 1

Hi,

Can the following show have those episodes changed into an English ones?

1. 1. Living in the Mist

2. 2. Everyone Has a Demon in Their Heart

3. 3. Joining Hands With a Demon

4. 4. Sweet but Dangerous

5. 5. Only You

6. 6. Into the Wheel of Fortune

8. 8. The Fateful Choice

Can't change them myself anymore as it's locked, but episodes are basically translations of the title to English (Those english titles are also used by Netflix), so I think it's fair to say for an international website like tvmaze, this is preferred no?

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 1

@WatchingTV wrote:
Hi,

Can the following show have those episodes changed into an English ones?

1. 1. Living in the Mist

2. 2. Everyone Has a Demon in Their Heart

3. 3. Joining Hands With a Demon

4. 4. Sweet but Dangerous

5. 5. Only You

6. 6. Into the Wheel of Fortune

8. 8. The Fateful Choice

Can't change them myself anymore as it's locked, but episodes are basically translations of the title to English (Those english titles are also used by Netflix), so I think it's fair to say for an international website like tvmaze, this is preferred no?

As netflix is using those titles I will chnage them now :)

Gia83 wrote a month ago: 0

Reborn Rich (2022), episode 16 is titled "The Repentance" (https://mydramalist.com/79607-youngest-son-of-a-conglomerate/episode/16). Thank you :)

Nikquest wrote a month ago: 1

Hi.

We have duplicated La Red Púrpura as the second season of La Novia Gitana. The confusion arose due to the fact that these two seasons (and at least two more seasons are also possible) are serial adaptations of books from the same series with the same characters, but released under different names, since the series does not have a common name, it is designated by the name of the main character. However, there are many connections within the plots of both seasons, and the cast of both seasons is almost completely identical (the entire team of investigators conducting two different investigations). Moreover, the second season directly continues the line with which the first season ended.

So I think the individual page La Red Púrpura can be removed.

@JuanArango wrote:
As netflix is using those titles I will chnage them now :)

Damn, I changed them not so long ago to English ones :D

However, after several changes of episode titles from hieroglyphs to regular ones in this and a number of other Korean series, @MAT13 contacted me and persistently asked me not to do this, citing site policy. To be honest, I didn’t quite understand what he meant, but from that time on I never changed the hieroglyphic names - there was no reason.

You will then decide among yourselves in which case a change is permissible. I thought that if there is an official source with Latin spellings (most often English, yes) like Netflix or Amazon, it is better to follow it. But @MAT13  apparently has a different opinion.

@Gia83 wrote:
Reborn Rich (2022), episode 16 is titled "The Repentance" (https://mydramalist.com/79607-youngest-son-of-a-conglomerate/episode/16). Thank you :)

Fixed :)

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 1

@Nikquest wrote:
Damn, I changed them not so long ago to English ones :D

However, after several changes of episode titles from hieroglyphs to regular ones in this and a number of other Korean series, @MAT13 contacted me and persistently asked me not to do this, citing site policy. To be honest, I didn’t quite understand what he meant, but from that time on I never changed the hieroglyphic names - there was no reason.

You will then decide among yourselves in which case a change is permissible. I thought that if there is an official source with Latin spellings (most often English, yes) like Netflix or Amazon, it is better to follow it. But @MAT13  apparently has a different opinion.

it is a bit tricky, if Netflix has English titles for a Korean Netflix show, we would always use the English titles, also if someone acquired the rights for a series and has English titles we would use them too, or if there are official Blu-ray releases with English titles, it is fine to use those too.

What is not ok to use are fanfic translations or any other unofficial titles.

WatchingTV wrote a month ago: 1

Just out of curiousity, but why is Shogun considered to be a Hulu series over FX ?

It's heavily promoted as a FX program and also created by FX Productions? I understand it is released simultaneously on Hulu and Disney+ for Europeans, but didn't we consider the network that is producing the series to be the one leading?

I understand that FX may have eventually the same owner as Hulu, however FX Productions is a direct subsidiary to FX, while Hulu is not.

I might have missed something, but did something change in the meantime?

@JuanArango wrote:
it is a bit tricky, if Netflix has English titles for a Korean Netflix show, we would always use the English titles, also if someone acquired the rights for a series and has English titles we would use them too, or if there are official Blu-ray releases with English titles, it is fine to use those too.

What is not ok to use are fanfic translations or any other unofficial titles.

As far as I remember, he said that the hieroglyphic Korean names of the episodes are present inside the episodes on the screens. Does this strongly influence the fact that we should write them in the titles if there is an official alternative?

And what about my post about removing La Red Púrpura?

JuanArango wrote a month ago: 2

@Nikquest wrote:
As far as I remember, he said that the hieroglyphic Korean names of the episodes are present inside the episodes on the screens. Does this strongly influence the fact that we should write them in the titles if there is an official alternative?

And what about my post about removing La Red Púrpura?

If English titles are officially available in the circumstances that I described, we prefer them over the hieroglyphic Korean :)

Sorry, overread the post, it is scheduled for deletion!

BobCitizen wrote a month ago: 1

I have an issue doing and alternate episode entry for Australia on the English TV show: World's Most Dangerous Prisoners.

As per our show entry https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/73876/worlds-most-dangerous-prisoners/episodes and the Channel 5 website https://www.channel5.com/show/world-s-most-dangerous-prisoners/ there are 5 episodes only.

The Nine Network in Australia have aired episode 1,2 & 3 as per the the same episodes in the UK. They will also be airing next week episode 5 as per the UK.

My issue is with episode 4. The UK have this episode about a prisoner called Mark Hobson, however, Nine in Aust has aired an episode about a prisoner called Brian Nichols. https://www.9now.com.au/worlds-most-dangerous-prisoners/season-1/episode-4

I have not found anything about an episode for Nichols in relation to the UK channel.

So far, I do not know if Nine might show the Hobson episode the week after episode 5.

So I am not sure how or if episode 4 for Nichols is to be input in the alternate entry section.

Your assistance is welcomed.

Thanks

I have an issue with inputting the Australian alternate episode entries for the US show, The Amazing Race. https://www.tvmaze.com/alternatelists/2089/the-amazing-race-australia-country-premiere

Season 35 was input recently with the episodes all airing on the main Seven Network channel.

Now they have started airing season 36, but so far, the first 3 episodes have aired on one of Seven's other channels, 7flix, from 9.30pm to 11pm. The episodes are also being aired on the main network channel on the same night, starting at 11pm or 11.30pm.

As Seven are airing the AFL football that night, this show will probably stay on 7flix for the whole season.

The 7flix entries are noted in TV guides as "New" whilst the main network entries are noted as "Repeats".

Can you please advise how I am to go about inputting S36, especially as we have 7flix in the Network channel list along side the main Seven Network?

Thanks 

CosmicHowl wrote a month ago: 1

@BobCitizen wrote:
I have an issue doing and alternate episode entry for Australia on the English TV show: World's Most Dangerous Prisoners.

As per our show entry https://www.tvmaze.com/shows/73876/worlds-most-dangerous-prisoners/episodes and the Channel 5 website https://www.channel5.com/show/world-s-most-dangerous-prisoners/ there are 5 episodes only.

The Nine Network in Australia have aired episode 1,2 & 3 as per the the same episodes in the UK. They will also be airing next week episode 5 as per the UK.

My issue is with episode 4. The UK have this episode about a prisoner called Mark Hobson, however, Nine in Aust has aired an episode about a prisoner called Brian Nichols. https://www.9now.com.au/worlds-most-dangerous-prisoners/season-1/episode-4

I have not found anything about an episode for Nichols in relation to the UK channel.

So far, I do not know if Nine might show the Hobson episode the week after episode 5.

So I am not sure how or if episode 4 for Nichols is to be input in the alternate entry section.

Your assistance is welcomed.

Thanks

All 10 episodes have already streamed on FilmRise, who are co-producers for this show, so I've added the missing episodes. You can continue adding alt. episodes as normal.

@CosmicHowl wrote:
All 10 episodes have already streamed on FilmRise, who are co-producers for this show, so I've added the missing episodes. You can continue adding alt. episodes as normal.

Thanks

Try 30 days of free premium.